• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

I honestly can't be bothered to fuck around with a VPN or pirate a game just to get it a few hours earlier, but hey, power to those people :p

ive got literally nothing to do today. its raining and i dont own a car or an umbrella

Ludono

What is this shit on Vulcun lol

9bbfef3efe2685d6d973ce84bfba1204.png

CoolS

Ranked up to LEM yesterday after a long streak with no losses. I still feel I don't belong on that rank, but playing with 5 people in a queue almost exclusively, that's where most of us ended up now. Dunno.

We lost 2 matches yesterday after ranking up though :D

rugioh

Banned
I'm still on a RadeonHD6950, don't think its strong enough for fallout 4. Maybe I'll buy an nvidia gtx 980 next month for christmas ya feel me

baby

I'm still on a RadeonHD6950, don't think its strong enough for fallout 4. Maybe I'll buy an nvidia gtx 980 next month for christmas ya feel me

i really dont know how it compares but im on a laptop with an nvidia 770m which is pretty shit and run the game above 40 frames

thats on 1280x720 and low to be clear

Ludono

i really dont know how it compares but im on a laptop with an nvidia 770m which is pretty shit and run the game above 40 frames

thats on 1280x720 and low to be clear

Hmm, I'm on a laptop also with a 660M. Quoting my post from the Fallout 4 thread

Been tinkering around to get a decent balance between quality and frame rate

Windows 10 64-bit
i7-3610QM @ 2.3 gHz
16GB RAM
GTX 660M

Currently have my settings set to this

(Vsync is on because I did the iPresentInterval=0 ini tweak)

I'm getting just under 40 frames though, so I might lower some more stuff if it turns out to be a problem.

Mokoi

Banned
Hmm, I'm on a laptop also with a 660M. Quoting my post from the Fallout 4 thread

I'm getting just under 40 frames though, so I might lower some more stuff if it turns out to be a problem.
Just put everything on low. It's how I played the witcher mane. Like that and with enemies that never rendered.

Clydefrog

Udiie probably told his cat, "Sorry, Whiskers, but no food for a week. I just bought Fallout 4. You can be noisy and watch me play though."

anybody betting on C9 vs coL?

it seems like a cointoss so go for the underdog.

Felt like doing a big bet so i won't cry too much if i lose some skins.

I'd say go for compLexity, C9 has been doing very poorly the past few months.

yeah, it seems like it should be more favored on their side. I'm hoping the bets are just skewed because of cloud9 fans.

Then again, its BO1 - C9 only has to show up for like, 40 minutes to win.

I guess if someone told me to bet on a coin toss but heads would get me more money i'd probably bet heads.

Valkrai

yeah, it seems like it should be more favored on their side. I'm hoping the bets are just skewed because of cloud9 fans.

Then again, its BO1 - C9 only has to show up for like, 40 minutes to win.

I guess if someone told me to bet on a coin toss but heads would get me more money i'd probably bet heads.

It could go either way but I'm not feeling all too confident on Cloud9. Hey if complexity wins, share dem skins :p
jk

Ludono

I literally spent like 2 hours just fucking around with the settlement stuff, and I've barely progressed the main story lol

Ludono

I just checked out the sounds myself, couldn't tell much of a difference but then again I'm like half awake because of my morning classes.

Hixx

The 1 game we win tonight he loses his mind. This German guy just fucking teased him constantly and he snapped.

It was a beautiful eruption in the end. And we still won so it was funny.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Can I be competitive and not be good with the AK47?

Me and that gun after about 100 hours of plays just do not click for some reason. I use the M4A1, P90, M9, M7, AWP, SSG, and others all well to decent. But with the AK... I just can't seem to make it click. It definitely seems like the best choice on T side and one of the best in the game, but I just can't aim for shit with it.

Hycran

Banned

Me and that gun after about 100 hours of plays just do not click for some reason. I use the M4A1, P90, M9, M7, AWP, SSG, and others all well to decent. But with the AK... I just can't seem to make it click. It definitely seems like the best choice on T side and one of the best in the game, but I just can't aim for shit with it.

The problem is that the Galil is bad at long range and is not a 1 hit headshot kill, so in any midrange or long range map, you're at a big disadvantage against an m4 which is also not a 1 hit headshot but is far more accurate. Most real engagements happen at rifle effective ranges, so its almost impossible to avoid learning the AK. Thats been my experience anyways. I really like the galil, but having that 1 shot advantage is hard to pass up, even though the AK spray can be all over the place.

Does anyone have an idea of when the next set of boxes will drop? I want to sell nothing to people for absurd amounts of money.

baby

the worst way to get better is just to give up. the galil is inaccurate and lower damage and the ssg is too pricey to buy regularly.

The galil has a much wider bullet spread. If you get use to the AK, it becomes very noticeable. You can compensate for recoil easily, but bullet spread is much harder to.

Shane

After a run of 7 wins in 8 games I'm now down to 2 wins in the last 8 games.

Was solo queuing and had a few unlucky flips of the coin - people mucking about or smurfs smashing everyone.

I mean, smurf if you want to. But don't then put 'ez'. Because of course it is you numpty.

Top Bottom