• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Nachtmaer

Well apparently if i force it also changes my resolution to really weird one so i decided not to, but thanks anyway.

I actually noticed some hackers to yesterday, especially wallhackers with an amazing preaim coming out of corners, doors, etc... :( It takes all the joy out of it.

Sounds like you just have a 60Hz monitor like any other. Loads of monitors have a 75Hz (at a lower resolution) mode, but their native refresh rate is still 60Hz. As mentioned before, stick to that.

cebri.one

thats why i keep saying to not play until the hackfest is over

read a book, go outside, spend some quality time with friends and family

just dont play mm

But i want to be a MG so bad.

baby-crying-280.jpg

MayMay

Banned
I swear I'm like one win from ranking up to Supreme.. had a pretty nice win/tie streak. So I kiiiinda don't want to risk playing.

Even though the increase in hacking due to the sale might just be in peoples head.. lol

udiie

Ask unknown, Clyde, pete, plank (don't ask plank)
We played three games, two with teams that had at least 3-4 players with level 1 accounts, no other games than csgo
Prefires, tracing, you name it
Idk I don't feel like I need to explain how bad the problem is, anyone with a decent amount of time at a decent rank should know this exists
Besides I hardly ever complain about it personally anymore

RobNBanks

Banned
oh we're back to that "no one hacks anymore" phase

how quickly we forget KQLY. A guy that played at majors.

but yeah, no one cheats unless they're blatant spinbotters. it's absolutely impossible to hide it

oh we're back to that "no one hacks anymore" phase

how quickly we forget KQLY. A guy that played at majors.

but yeah, no one cheats unless they're blatant spinbotters. it's absolutely impossible to hide it

back to? I've always been in the "hackers are over exaggerated" phase.

cHinzo

Meh people in this game are always quickly accusing people for cheating. Sure, there are cheaters around, but no u wont get them every game and no, getting lots of frags doesn't necessarily mean that person is cheating lol.

udiie

you're all fucking ridiculous lol
I'm not saying just cause they're fragging
Lots of these dudes end up with a score not far off mine or anyone else's. And lol at "super global"... It's not likely I'd meet 7-8 super globals in one night
It's just their play style and habits, they don't make sense for someone at such a high rank...
Honestly I don't really care if y'all agree or disagree with me, I've called them out accurately before and I'll keep doing it.

you're all fucking ridiculous lol
I'm not saying just cause they're fragging
Lots of these dudes end up with a score not far off mine or anyone else's. And lol at "super global"... It's not likely I'd meet 7-8 super globals in one night
It's just their play style and habits, they don't make sense for someone at such a high rank...
Honestly I don't really care if y'all agree or disagree with me, I've called them out accurately before and I'll keep doing it.

git gud kid

LG is choking this game away.

udiie

Half of you guys don't even play the game anymore
Phantom I got a real love hate thing going with you right now... Like who uninstalls gta...

Half of you guys don't even play the game anymore
Phantom I got a real love hate thing going with you right now... Like who uninstalls gta...

ahahahahaha, I was joking you idiot.

And we hadn't played that game in months, and the last time we played everyone was trolling. I'll reinstall if you're going to be that butthurt about it.

Starfield

yeah because it's perfectly normal to go from being Odah to Olofmeister.

totes legit

ODAH WILL REMEMBER THAT

EDIT: HOLEEEEEEEE SHITE LUMINOUSITY GAMING YOU BRAZILIAN TACO LOCO'S

FUCKING INFORMATION

fc1b8d2ac4.png

DIOS MIO

BRAZIL ES NUMERO UNO AAAA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHE

Ask unknown, Clyde, pete, plank (don't ask plank)
We played three games, two with teams that had at least 3-4 players with level 1 accounts, no other games than csgo
Prefires, tracing, you name it
Idk I don't feel like I need to explain how bad the problem is, anyone with a decent amount of time at a decent rank should know this exists
Besides I hardly ever complain about it personally anymore
I watched the final game and the fucker with one game and 200 hours was so walling. Who the fucks wait at left side connector of mirage, looking at right side upper mid and takes a shot at a guy jumping out of upper mid at the left side. It was a huge blindspot. Also a prefiring asswipe.

You don't need to check tracking for wallers either, a lot of them this rank hides it. It's all about player tendency.

RobNBanks

Banned
holy shit this new lg

maybe theyll be able to beat winterfox online

is winterbots even still around? figured they would have disbanded already

there's absolutely no way that team makes them any money. no popular streamers, last place at NA lans = $5 prize

K7fR4Me.png

baby

is winterbots even still around? figured they would have disbanded already

there's absolutely no way that team makes them any money. no popular streamers, last place at NA lans = $5 prize

K7fR4Me.png

yup. no reason to disband when no one will pick up any of those players anyway. really just staying together to continuously beat lg online

MayMay

Banned
Lol that hacking argument that started due to my comment.

There's loads and loads of cheaters, all I was saying is that the huge influx of new ones that is apparently happening right now due to the sale might be a bit overblown. I mean.. they have to get to lvl 3 first, and if they're there they can only win like 2 matches before getting on a cooldown etc.

Guess I was wrong tho, didnt play yesterday :^)

Lol that hacking argument that started due to my comment.

There's loads and loads of cheaters, all I was saying is that the huge influx of new ones that is apparently happening right now due to the sale might be a bit overblown. I mean.. they have to get to lvl 3 first, and if they're there they can only win like 2 matches before getting on a cooldown etc.

Guess I was wrong tho, didnt play yesterday :^)

People are using their current existing accounts to hack with. It'll be later replaced with the newer bought accounts.

Why spend time leveling up accounts during the holidays when you can cheat and piss off more people during the holidays.

MayMay

Banned
People are using their current existing accounts to hack with. It'll be later replaced with the newer bought accounts.

Why spend time leveling up accounts during the holidays when you can cheat and piss off more people during the holidays.

Oh, yeah. You're actually right. I didn't even think of that - duh

udiie

Why level up an account now, when operation time comes you get extra chances for rare skins... I mean fuck even I did this with my smurfs

cHinzo

Fck I love it when Dust2 goes smoothly. :>

Why level up an account now, when operation time comes you get extra chances for rare skins... I mean fuck even I did this with my smurfs

It's not as if u don't get skins if u level up now and play during the operation. :D

Top Bottom