• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

but you have to get to level 3
so why take longer to do so, as well as not try to get the newly released case/skins
honestly, have some common sense man.

MayMay

Banned
giphy.gif

Sorry, I'm MayMay after all - gotta post some of them dank MayMays once in a while

udiie

nah im just tired of all the vac defense force on here
i hardly ever call cheaters out and the one time i make a post about it i catch some shit

MayMay

Banned
Honestly, there's probably way more cheaters than most ppl think there are. I dont want to know the number of ppl I played against that were cheating but so fucking bad that you wouldnt even notice from their stats.. lol

Hixx

if you can get it to start at a reasonable time (ie 'lets play in 15 minutes' and then 30 minutes later people are still fuckin aboot) i will play

tootsi666

slow down bucko its one lan
Even if they did nothing in the next few lans BO3 wins over Envy, NiP and TSM are enough to keep them in the Top 8 or 7. Teams like Mouz and Titan have more tournaments played but less BO3 wins over good teams. EEPL will be in a couple of weeks, we will know better after that.

I love it when the enemy awper hits me between the doors even when it's smoked.

Edit. "Sadly the way dreamhack handled things and what they asked of me makes it difficult to want to do an event for them again moving forward."
Rip

RobNBanks

Banned
Even if they did nothing in the next few lans BO3 wins over Envy, NiP and TSM are enough to keep them in the Top 8 or 7. Teams like Mouz and Titan have more tournaments played but less BO3 wins over good teams. EEPL will be in a couple of weeks, we will know better after that.

I love it when the enemy awper hits me between the doors even when it's smoked.

Edit. "Sadly the way dreamhack handled things and what they asked of me makes it difficult to want to do an event for them again moving forward."
Rip
I'm sure ESL wants Wayne Brady..

As much as I think he is a good host I am amazed he got picked up for major tournaments sponsored by valve when you can watch one of his streams and hear him call someone a faggot within one game of CS. You think that's the sort of thing they wouldn't want to be associated with.

Xizk

As much as I think he is a good host I am amazed he got picked up for major tournaments sponsored by valve when you can watch one of his streams and hear him call someone a faggot within one game of CS. You think that's the sort of thing they wouldn't want to be associated with.

Yeah I really like his hosting and his work in the CS scene, but his support of GamerGate is disappointing.

baby

Yeah I really like his hosting and his work in the CS scene, but his support of GamerGate is disappointing.

ive always thought he was kind of useless and there just to kind of agree with thorin honestly i hope he doesnt do a dh event again because he seems like the same kind of pissbaby that is an average gg supporter

he invites the dude to come backstage for what is either an argument or a fight and is angry at security when it really happens

sounds to me like he paid the price for arrogance and thats it really

tootsi666

How many hosts there are in CS right now? Machine is contracted to ESL, Scoots does one or two events from time to time and ReDeYe doesn't host unless Valve asks him.

RLewis is the best host who actually does events IMO. He is not a great host but neither is anyone else in CS tbh. That doesn't mean he is not replaceable. I'd guess DH will now borrow a host from ESL (Chobra?) or maybe we will see Sadokist host or something.

I knew that moron would slip up eventually.

Yeah I stopped following him on Twitter as soon as I figured out that he was writing for Breitbart. Started getting way too much GG bullshit in my timeline.

Hopefully Thorin follows him, then maybe we'll get less cringe inducing "banter" at these events.

Good riddance to Richard Lewis. While his Banter with Thoorin was funny from time to time during the Major, and this event, most of the time I just found it distasteful and annoying.

So, Richard Lewis is "done" with DreamHack, and Thoorin is "banned" from ESL events. Since RL and Thoorin are a package deal, what events can these guys do together now? MLG? FaceIt and FragBite already have dedicated Analysts.

tootsi666

So, Richard Lewis is "done" with DreamHack, and Thoorin is "banned" from ESL events. Since RL and Thoorin are a package deal, what events can these guys do together now? MLG? FaceIt and FragBite already have dedicated Analysts.
Gfinity, MLG/CEVO and FaceIt (as long as the event is not made with DH like this event was) will probably hire them in the future. Not sure if FragBite has hired them before.

KingKong

I can't believe anyone actually likes either of them. Sports hosting is a byproduct of its age, why does esports need four idiots to talk about things like "what do you think this teams chances are?", "how do you think they match up?", "who do you think will win?" for 30 minutes in between games. Just mute the twitch stream and tab over

I find it interesting that almost everyone here unanimously is okay and or happy about Richard Lewis cutting ties, when the CSGO subreddit on the contrast worships the damn guy and is sad about the incident.

Valkrai

I find it interesting that almost everyone here unanimously is okay and or happy about Richard Lewis cutting ties, when the CSGO subreddit on the contrast worships the damn guy and is sad about the incident.

Nah, the guy is a big dick. Although I think he deserves some credit for the things he's done (revealing the iBP throwing scandal, NiP org not paying players, and that TSM/H2K legal battle)

Top Bottom