• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Fucking... Sponsorless......

I figured they'd be better than Nihilum, NEWP. Already lost the first map. They gotta win the second one >_> ex-Tempo pls.

BraXzy

Is there a way to make the zoom in camera like.. snap to a grid type thing? I keep noticing people who I spectate sniping, their camera moves in very specific unnatural motions that remind me of grid snapping. Is that a thing or am I seeing that because of spectate being weird? Maybe I'm just overly tired though and imagining it.

Is there a way to make the zoom in camera like.. snap to a grid type thing? I keep noticing people who I spectate sniping, their camera moves in very specific unnatural motions that remind me of grid snapping. Is that a thing or am I seeing that because of spectate being weird? Maybe I'm just overly tired though and imagining it.

Ask homethearmless

MayMay

Banned

It's just the lower tickrate of GOTV.
So yea just spectate being weird.

udiie

lol I worked solo queue hard to get to LEM only to be greeted by trolls and derankers.

Oh well.
you gotta be ready for it man
having a good match is so rare tbh
actually i had two good matches yesterday and just stopped playing because i was afraid it might get worse

haveheart

Banned
you gotta be ready for it man
having a good match is so rare tbh
actually i had two good matches yesterday and just stopped playing because i was afraid it might get worse

yes, I've done that. Better stop playing before it gets frustrating again...

We need an active steam group

Rivitur

Banned
They added Competitive Matchmaking sometime in 2012, fyi in case you didnt know.
Wtf! I've been suck queueuueing with the secks against bots. He insisted there was no other way to play against people.

CPHW:
Twist
Zeves
Rubino
Zende
Jkaem

[*] lgb http://www.lgbesports.com/cphlgb/

i have no clue what team the players can make that would be any good for lgb.

Hunden pulling a GAF and coming back along with making a shit tier line up in the new Reason team.

8So0zrE.jpg

udiie

game changing 17mb update (because now the nav bar doesnt break)
Release Notes for 8/17/2015
17 AUG 2015 -

[STICKERS]
– Updated some player signatures with their latest submissions: device, dupreeh, Skadoodle, emagine, and literally, n0thing.

[UI]
– Fixed top nav bar becoming unresponsive.
– Recovered Watch Highlights button. Now can be used on any player in the match.
– Added ability to specify what round to begin watching downloaded demo from.
– Fixed bug where reloading Watch Panel would not preserve categories.

[MISC]
– Enabled lag compensation on pose parameters.

Rivitur

Banned
Tier 3-4

TSK:
Alexander "SKYTTEN" Carlsson
Daniel "DomiNate" Garcia
Fredrik "RoQuEy" Honak
Max "maxie" Lönnström
Jonas "Lekr0" Olofsson

MayMay

Banned
yawn, boring.

But hey, Cologne starts in 2 days.

and then in 4 days - the finals :hype:

Can't wait to get my dick mousepad signed by kennyS.

MayMay

Banned
FUUUUUU ex-Orbit vs LC got cancelled.

Second time this week that a match I bet big on got cancelled. I got the shittiest luck in choosing matches I want to bet on. Lol. Third time in a row my bet got closed.

After he signs it, punch his annoying face.

Ayyyyyy lmao

Rivitur

Banned
FUUUUUU ex-Orbit vs LC got cancelled.

Second time this week that a match I bet big on got cancelled. I got the shittiest luck in choosing matches I want to bet on. Lol. Third time in a row my bet got closed.

Ayyyyyy lmao
You would have lost the bet anyways.

Looks like ez skins on kick!!! Guys bet on kick vs g4u!!! Odds are way to high!

Ludono

Best of Ones boys!!!

Here are the matches, and the ones I think I'll bite on.

NiP < CLG - CLG sucks but NiP always plays bad in groups at first
F3 - Nv - Not gonna bet this one, F3 doesn't have Simple and Nv looks to be in great form.
Renegades - TSM - Nope, Renegades has no chance
Kinguin < LG - LG definitely has upset potential against Kinguin since it's not the old LG
Fnatic - Ebettle - lol
Imm - VP - ehhhhhh
Titan > NaVi - I might put a small bet on Titan but I'm not sure how good they are since the changes...
Cloud9 > Mouz - Not an underdog bet, but I want to go big on C9 because MURICA

Anyone else betting, have any input/suggestions?

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Fnatic is surprisingly young. Would've guessed Olofm, krimz and pronax older

Top Bottom