• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

Yo, get that Kanye shit outta here or you'll be dead to me too!
tumblr_mxxth6l95g1sgdbw4o1_250.gif

Valkrai

I got a Happy and Seangares sticker from EnVyUs and Cloud9 sticker respectively. Now I need to get a Cloud9 team sticker and I may be set

Rivitur

Banned
Some of the stickers fit quite well on the guns, like I put sgares on my P250 (I wanted Ska but got him instead bleh)

Looks quite nice on the skin.

RIP P250 tho gonna use that to bet soon.
Wtf is that!? It looks like a 1st grade art project.

cresto

Counter-strike.net "biggest major yet" lololol. Adding player sigs on stupid stickers. Huge leap valve, gj on being a year behind.

Overdoziz

Banned
Wish the signature stickers were just the signatures without border and extra text around it. :/
Also, apparently you can't watch highlights of your downloaded matches now.

CoolS

Wish the signature stickers were just the signatures without border and extra text around it. :/
Also, apparently you can't watch highlights of your downloaded matches now.

You can, but you need to do it via console. I hope they add it abck in, because the new watch menu is awesoem. Finally easier to find rounds where you did well.

MayMay

Banned
Drops during Cologne give you a golden signature of the round MVP from the round you got the drop in..

Imagine getting a FN Souvenir Dragon Lore with a golden kennyS signature. That shit would be worth so - damn - much.

This Reddit guy has the right idea: "[H] Souvenir AWP Dragon Lore FN signed by kennyS [W] House in Beverly Hills"

Wtf is that!? It looks like a 1st grade art project.

P250 Undertow with sgares signature - baby.

Rivitur

Banned
P250 Underthrow with sgares signature - baby.

Seems legit.

Im looking at the NA cevo teams and holy hell NA has sunk so low in csgo. ;_;
These teams are supposed to face EU comp after the season... Gg EU
Mythic
   Team Liquid
   Sponsorless
   CLG
   Maximum Effort
   3suP
 Lunatik
   SKDC
   Method
   Mortality Esports
   EnemyGG
  Luminosity

MayMay

Banned
First game was nice, second game I played like shit >_< But you did quite well in that one lol. Quiche played really well in the first game.

Also, yea. Trying to bring ppl together m8. We even got Phantom Spiker to join thx to Omega bait & switching. Probably wouldnt have joined if I invited him. MayMay is popular and well-liked alright. :)

________

In other news, Pasha is selling his Dragon Lore to raise money for Michus cousin. https://www.facebook.com/G5.pasha/posts/904472906287461:0 - Big biceps and big heart.

(It says sister in the facebook post but apparently the polish thing says cousin)

First game was nice, second game I played like shit >_< But you did quite well in that one lol. Quiche played really well in the first game.

Also, yea. Trying to bring ppl together m8. We even got Phantom Spiker to join thx to Omega bait & switching. Probably wouldnt have joined if I invited him. MayMay is popular and well-liked alright. :)

I played well T side first game and bad the whole second game lol.

________

In other news, Pasha is selling his Dragon Lore to raise money for Michus cousin. https://www.facebook.com/G5.pasha/posts/904472906287461:0 - Big biceps and big heart.

(It says sister in the facebook post but apparently the polish thing says cousin)

You're right, I should screenshot it and show off in the thread. But I wont because I'm so humble. And I won in front of phantomspiker-sempai!

I always look forward to your invite bb.

MayMay

Banned
shut up you ugly lemon whore

By the way~

Everyone can apply to join the "I hate MayMay" Official Steamgroup - we got exclusive I</3MayMay merch and also a "MayMay is a lame ass bitch" ringtone.

Saj you can become honorary member/player of the week.

Top Bottom