• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Just a quick note regarding decency, in case some ppl did not get taught well by their parents:

Ignoring an invite and not even sending a msg that you're otherwise occupied or can't play and then joining someone elses lobby minutes later makes you seem like a giant cunt lol. I might be super nitpicky, but I take that shit personally. Just as a heads-up.

Ludono

YOLO?

Et3b.jpg

CoolS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcR9_UgHfmc

Thorin thinks CS needs an IceFrog. I mean sure, why not? But it also needs more attention and manpower behind it. People have been recommending Volcano as CS' IF, but I think he's at Riot now lol.

While it needs more manpower, a CS Icefrog woul go a LOOOONG way. The CS devs just seem so outof touch witht the game sometimes and a person like icefrog would make a hige difference in many ways.

Valkrai

Well I'm always right :)

You must have took my screenshot because it looks EXACTLY like that. Glad to know that someone else thinks that C9 will easily beat a team like VP.

Edit: Although for my player picks, only got Happy, Sgares, and Karrigan.

Rivitur

Banned
You must have took my screenshot because it looks EXACTLY like that. Glad to know that someone else thinks that C9 will easily beat a team like VP.

Edit: Although for my player picks, only got Happy, Sgares, and Karrigan.
Mous will beat c9, book it!

Also terrible choices for players.

Valkrai

There's another rumor on r/GlobalOffensive of CS:GO on Source 2. Apparently it'll be a beta like Dota 2 and it'll fix bugs not be any improvement to graphics announced at PAX Prime. Take it with a grain of salt.

An insanely large bucket of salt.

There's another rumor on r/GlobalOffensive of CS:GO on Source 2. Apparently it'll be a beta like Dota 2 and it'll fix bugs not be any improvement to graphics announced at PAX Prime. Take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah, the guy posted no proof. And also talks about a pre-order campaign in regards to the new L4D...

Valkrai

Yeah, the guy posted no proof. And also talks about a pre-order campaign in regards to the new L4D...

Yeah, it sounded like total bullshit especially with no proof. Valve just said too that Dota 2 is their focus. CS:GO seems unlikely except for the major events and operations.

MayMay

Banned
There's no way no one notices this shit at Valve, the guy responsible is probably just trolling at this point. Worst thing is they're all nice and aligned except.. one. lol

MayMay

Banned
There's an easy fix, don't play Bloodhound maps and you'll never encounter the misaligned icon lol.

At least I hope it's the only one.

MayMay

Banned
Are you trying to tell me you're almost mge? I just won't quueueu with you.

That wasnt what I was trying to say :p

But I might as well be MGE soon if I keep playing Dust 2, I lost my skill on that map I just noticed. Sheesh. Gonna derank from Eagle straight to MGE, so bad Ill just skip DMG lol

udiie

yeah additionally, Valve has no scheduled appearance or booth at pax prime this year, and has only been there once before which was for the announcement of CS:GO back in 2012

MayMay

Banned
Not even a Gaffer,

Also it's displayed the wrong way. He got the game ban in Black Ops, no Overwatch ban.

Had some good games with EUGAF (+ Canada one game). Lost 2 Won 2, yo.

haveheart

Banned
got excluded for 2 hours because of too many kicks?! wtf

only been kicked by trollers, did nothing wrong. this really sucks... great sunday evening

After playing CS since 1999 and more than 800 hours of CSGO I finally started playing competitive games. This is way more fun but also a lot more frustating when you dont kill a guy ;)

Rivitur

Banned
It was reported but now that the player are playing on the team I can say:

New LGB line up (they keep changing since rain left)

Jkaem
Zeves
Rubino
Twist
zende

That means Rip centuryz and polly

Top Bottom