• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I can stop watching, nV is in the play-offs and that's all I need. Now I can go there on Saturday and cheer for my boy kennyS

T.O.P

Banned
I just bought this

I'm scared gaf

I mostly play Halo and some COD :(

Any good tutorials to get the bases down?

cHinzo

#RoadToSilver

I just bought this

I'm scared gaf

WarOwl and Adren got some good tutorials to get u started. Check them out on Youtube. :D

cHinzo

WarOwl pro tip : "Stop,scope,flick and shoot".

Still has great tutorials for players to learn the basics of the game, like learning about the economy, when to buy armor/helmet, learning about angles and recoil and spray control. U don't find tutorials of those in-game, so it's very useful for new players.

Clydefrog

I just bought this

I'm scared gaf

Welcome!

1. Act like a childish asshole on mic.

2. Peek areas that make no sense at all because you will find me there.

3. Either make your Steam profile private or cover it with inappropriate GIFs.

4. Make fun of peoples ranks once the game is over.

5. Get insane head/dink shots and name yourself Peter Dinklage.

6. Spam the chat with text binds of "top kek", "rekt", " 9/11 4/20 smoke mid everyday melts my steel beams" and any other clever things you find on the websites you frequent.

7. Rather than never missing your shots, be extremely streaky and/or unpredictable so that people don't all get suspicious at once.

8. Say that you don't hack, you're just a smurf.

9. Start off with a simple wallhack program then work your way up to something more sophisticated.

10. Blatantly hack if your team is about to lose.

11. Always hack no matter what. On the off-chance you get caught, you can buy a new account later for real cheap.

12. Ruin this game for all the legit players.

13. I pity you and your insatiable need to feel superior to others in an online game.

14. Come play Rawket League where the beer flows like wine.

15. Udiie's cat is starving, and I don't mean for attention. Please feed him, he's old.

16. How can you see if your eyes aren't real?

17. Blauwe pet. Koe. Kip.

18. What gets broken without being held?

Lolcomin

Banned
goodbye to any faith i had in playing this game.

don't play for a while, cause school just started, and holy shit can't do anything anymore

keep on getting caught with derankers

SweetHands

Neo Member
Is there a command I can put into the console to auto connect to matches for the major? I know you could for TI5. I've never even bothered to watch anything in client so I have no idea how it works.

Blizzard

Banned
The mission server-finding seems kind of weird sometimes.

Some missions can only be played on specific sides, yet you may get put on a server where that side is full.

Or just now for example, I need monastary arms race kills. I repeatedly got put on a server with 1-2 other people, and then it became empty. When I went and queued for a generic arms race server instead, I got a bunch of real people and my ping was still good. Why didn't I get that server instead of an empty one?

Blizzard

Banned
I don't want to be that harsh, but it does seem like they could add an extra filter that says "Only find servers with 4+ players" and "only find servers with the team open you need".

Sajjaja

I don't want to be that harsh, but it does seem like they could add an extra filter that says "Only find servers with 4+ players" and "only find servers with the team open you need".

Be harsh, Valve doesn't know how the fuck to manage this game at all.

udiie

Easy. You pretend their animators aren't for some reason also their programmers.

for what reason would they need animators actively working on csgo
besides, im talking implementation of things
shit i mean a majority of the work is already done by the community

rugioh

Banned
Been so busy lately I haven't had time for MM, but I'm trying to make an effort to play AT LEAST ONE game a day. I usually play so bad in just one game so my rank is tanking. Already down to LE from LEM ;(

Just kill me.

Top Bottom