• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Because of this I decided to never attend another live CS event. Was at DH Stockholm last year and the bad chairs and the delays made it horrible. So much nicer to sit home :D

Couldn't be further from the truth for me here, I'm enjoying every second of it. The delay gave me enough time to get some food so that was nice.

Fnatic is sitting right above me more or less rn lol.

Also met C9 earlier.

frbrr

Couldn't be further from the truth for me here, I'm enjoying every second of it. The delay gave me enough time to get some food so that was nice.

Also met C9 earlier.

do they sell beer at the venue? I know DH has done that at some of their open events

Overdoziz

Banned

Also met C9 earlier.
Hope you didn't shake n0thing's hand.

b087835925.jpg

Shitstain hype indeed.

Xizk

"Nathan S. ‏@nV_NBK 3m3 minutes ago
Got internet again! Apologies to the fan that came to the signature and didn´t get it. We signed 1+ hour.. <3 to everyone !!"

RIP Mayhem.

MayMay

Banned
Mayhem meeting C9

Wasn't me but I saw it happening and thought it was kinda cool. They kept signing shit ppl threw up to them. I actually met C9 face to face before that lol

In other news half the audience left before fnatic vs LG. Probably the most boring series of the day. LG has no right to be in this quarter final lol.

Omega

Banned
LG probably would have had a chance against any of the other 7 teams.

but they're the weakest of the 8 going against the strongest of the 8. this really isnt even worth watching so no surprise half the people left. only reason people are even watching it online are for cases

Yeah it's disappointing because LG is a really decent team, yet just the luck of the draw. I pretty much just have twitch in the background not paying attention.

cHinzo

but they're the weakest of the 8 going against the strongest of the 8. this really isnt even worth watching so no surprise half the people left. only reason people are even watching it online are for cases

Whut? I'm watching, because watching Flusha and JW play is awesome. ;_;

MayMay

Banned
Back home now.. So exhausted. So tired I don't think I would've made it back home safely if fnatic LG went to a 3rd map lol. Shouldn't have gone to a 12hr event on 3 hours of sleep.

Proud of LG they fought well on Mirage. Tense as fuck game, sadly not as hype because barely anyone from the audience was left.

Tomorrow is gonna be fucking sick though!!

To anyone I promised pins I cannot guarantee anymore - if you looked at the picture I posted earlier today of the queue to the store. Basically impossible to get pins unless you spend your time queueing for hours instead of watching the games. (+ they're 15€ a piece and constantly sold out!!! Lol)

Man.. I got quite a few things to share (met some pros and other shit) but I'm way too tired so ima do that tomorrow.

Sajjaja

Back home now.. So exhausted. So tired I don't think I would've made it back home safely if fnatic LG went to a 3rd map lol. Shouldn't have gone to a 12hr event on 3 hours of sleep.

Proud of LG they fought well on Mirage. Tense as fuck game, sadly not as hype because barely anyone from the audience was left.

To anyone I promised pins I cannot guarantee anymore - if you looked at the picture I posted earlier today of the queue to the store. Basically impossible to get pins unless you spend your time queueing instead of watching the games. (+ they're 15€ a piece!!!)

Man.. I got quite a few things to share (met some pros and other shit) but I'm way too tired so ima do that tomorrow after the whole thing is over lol.

I'm getting a pin tho right?

MayMay

Banned
I'm getting a pin tho right?

I don't think so lol

I'll try to get some tomorrow for the ppl that paid me to get them some. But can't promise. Gonna refund money in case I can't get a hold of some pins. It's literally impossible. First time I queued = sold out - come back in 2 hrs. I came back and then there was the queue from the pic lol yeah fuck that

Valkrai

I don't think so lol

I'll try to get some tomorrow for the ppl that paid me to get them some. But can't promise. Gonna refund money in case I can't get a hold of some pins. It's literally impossible. First time I queued = sold out - come back in 2 hrs. I came back and then there was the queue from the pic lol yeah fuck that

That's insane. I feel like I'm not understanding why all those people are queued for the pins.

MayMay

Banned
That's insane. I feel like I'm not understanding why all those people are queued for the pins.

They're really rare in-game items since they only get sold at majors.

Anyways, off to bed. Hope I can take some decent pictures and videos of the finale tomorrow. Don't have a lot from today cuz my phone ran out of battery fairly early on lol. Got a video of the whole crowd chanting Virtus Pro tho right as they eliminated NIP. Shit was magical lol.

Clydefrog

To anyone I promised pins I cannot guarantee anymore - if you looked at the picture I posted earlier today of the queue to the store. Basically impossible to get pins unless you spend your time queueing for hours instead of watching the games. (+ they're 15€ a piece and constantly sold out!!! Lol)

Man.. I got quite a few things to share (met some pros and other shit) but I'm way too tired so ima do that tomorrow.

that's pretty cool man. thanks for sharing the pics and shit

udiie

i can never get image transparency to work on profile pictures on here :/
oh well, just cropped the important bits instead
thanks omega

MayMay

Banned
I hate lame ppl. So the 2 guys I went with yesterday decided to be bitches and not go today because they don't feel so well..

Now I can either go alone, which is super lame, or not go - watch on twitch and be mad that I wasted money. Lol.

Top Bottom