• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Aussie!

Does steelseries still have rubber on the sides of those? I hear they wear out extremely easily. Also I've heard the sensor randomly spazzes out for many rival mice.
As an old Rival user I can confirm both. My rubber wore out in a week. It peels easily. It does spazzes out.

Look here, pizza tosser. Mices is not a word. Tell that to udiie's cat when you deliver its cheesy bread.

We ain't learnt what which wers and werents in pizza school. You can keep your gaddamn used Hollywood plane knowledge mister. And please leave that god forsaken beast out of it. It's skinny and needs the carbs ok? Cats wasern't ment to have Malibu beach bods, you slimey grifter.

MayMay

Banned
I literally broke my phone the night before going to Cologne, lol. Fuck. I better not get into some horrible accident where my only way of surviving is a mobile phone.

jk, now I have to take my shitty old Galaxy S2. RIP the pictures I wanted to take because the camera is trash in that thing.

udiie

I literally broke my phone the night before going to Cologne, lol. Fuck. I better not get into some horrible accident where my only way of surviving is a mobile phone.

jk, now I have to take my shitty old Galaxy S2. RIP the pictures I wanted to take because the camera is trash in that thing.

man that sucks balls.

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, that and it's fucking hilarious tbh

I was waiting for something to go wrong. Kinda glad it was my phone, would be worse if the car broke down or something.

Anyways, Operation: Get something signed by nV and NiP hereby commences. "Heyy can u sign my mousepad kennyS andmaybemydicktooifyouwantanditwouldntbetoomuchtrouble?". :^)

K.Sabot

Steelseries mice are the shit by the way.

So good I've neglected to upgrade this Dota 2 steelseries mouse even though the Mouse 1 and 2 buttons are no longer there.

I've fully adapted to playing games with Mouse 3 and 4 now, the mouse just feels too good.

Omega

Banned
lol

It would need a very specific buyer, but it has an iBP and a Fnatic sticker so I guess if you're the lucky the right person would pay a decent amount for it.

Omega

Banned
you had me intrigued, because I completely forgot about the possibility of getting a cheap souvenir skin with iBP stickers

I didn't even see another one on the market for any price.

K.Sabot

you had me intrigued, because I completely forgot about the possibility of getting a cheap souvenir skin with iBP stickers

I didn't even see another one on the market for any price.

Yeah closest of the same model and quality with katowice stickers is $39 with dignitas and some other not as worth sticker.

Glad I kept this because I thought it wasn't even worth selling back then. Hell who knows, this might still be worthless.

MayMay

Banned
Sitting here in the arena half asleep. Saw Get_right talk to ppl in the premium area earlier. Jelly. It's the area in the middle in front of the stage.

Props to NV they took so much time for talking/photographs after their win. Didn't see anyone from Navi do that.

MayMay

Banned
MayMay, wtf did Dupreeh just say on stage?

He's proud to play in front of a German crowd because he's half German.

Fiffy giving a million autographs. Makes me wish I had a premium ticket so I could go up to him and get a signature.

Anyways part 2 now.. NIP VP HYPE

Top Bottom