• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
LMFAO How did FaZe blow that hold? Why was aizy pushed all the way up against the smoke on cat? If he holds car with his boys they would be shaking hands by now. Wierd play

Xizk

Aw yiss VP won me some skins. Let's see if they can win 2 more though. They will lose against Faze like always so they need to win against E-frag and Tempo.

Hixx

i feel like i will probably pass out before i can play cs tonight, shiiit

i thought id be able to handle 3 hours sleep better

cHinzo

Byali 0-14.

Rivitur

Banned
Really makes you wonder what would have happened if TS just didn't run into f3 and g2. They could have topped any of the other groups -mous

rugioh

Banned
Really makes you wonder what would have happened if TS just didn't run into f3 and g2. They could have topped any of the other groups -mous

Meh.. they looked rather nervous in hindsight, I don't think they played anywhere near their potential at that event even if they were in C9's group or CLG's group. Failing to qualify might have lit a fire under their asses to perform at LAN when the stakes are high.

Top Bottom