• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I know people say this after every good match but this actually might have been the single greatest map I have ever seen in CSGO.
And moments like these are why I hate when there are no player cams on the screen. Seing the players live reactions to round wins and insane clutch round adds so much hype and excitement that I'll never understand why most tournaments won't have them. Especially in this case as they add player cams sometimes and then randomly turn them off for no reason.

impact

Banned
it's stale as fuck and most teams don't even like playing it

the fact that it's the only map chinzo knows should tell you enough about how shitty it is

Ludono

I know people say this after every good match but this actually might have been the single greatest map I have ever seen in CSGO.
And moments like these are why I hate when there are no player cams on the screen. Seing the players live reactions to round wins and insane clutch round adds so much hype and excitement that I'll never understand why most tournaments won't have them. Especially in this case as they add player cams sometimes and then randomly turn them off for no reason.

Yeah, that match was exciting as hell to watch. The creative tactics and boosts, the insane aim and plays and clutches. Excellent :D

tootsi666

Player cams distract from the actual game.

Inferno needs an overhaul. It still produces good pro matches but visibility is horrible and the map has a lot of waiting around for smokes to expire.

Edit. Cobblestone sucks. It revolves too much around CTs trying to keep as many guys at B as possible or trying to trade 2 for 1.

impact

Banned
if CS:GO had combat as bad as Witcher 3 it would be CS:S :>

come at me witcher fans, I know you got stuck in undead burg

MayMay

Banned
if CS:GO had combat as bad as Witcher 3 it would be CS:S :>

come at me witcher fans, I know you got stuck in undead burg

lmao taurus demon too stronk

How accurate is CSGO stats.com? Says my bf's k/d is 1.33, but according to him the in-game stats say his k/d is 2.4.

Not sure about the website, but ingame stats are broken and not accurate

Edit: Use headshotbox if you want accurate data. But it only analyses demos, so it's no all-time stats.

Top Bottom