• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Xizk

i mean, by way up i mean its 3x+ my old sensitivity

Yeah it's a huge difference to your old one. I lowered my sens a lot these last couple of weeks. I hate having to lift my mouse so I went as low as possible to accomodate that while making my aim more consistent. Feels like my results have improved as I'm near the top of the score board more often than before.

baby

also for the record i did surf with that ridiculous sens. between that and furious masturbation i have a lot of stamina in my right arm

rugioh

Banned
Hopefully if my bets for Katowice today are good I'll be able to buy my D-Lore without any regrets! :D

Fnatic > Na'Vi
NiP > Mous
Na'Vi > LG
Mous > Mongol
Fnatic > LG
NiP > Mongol
NiP > Fnatic
Na'Vi > Mous
LG > Mongol
NiP > NA'Vi
LG > Mous
Mongols > Fnatic (lmao 7% might as well drop in a small bet)
Na'Vi > Mongol
NiP > Luminsoity
Fnatic > Mous

200_s.gif

Rivitur

Banned
Hopefully if my bets for Katowice today are good I'll be able to buy my D-Lore without any regrets! :D

Fnatic > Na'Vi
NiP > Mous
Na'Vi > LG
Mous > Mongol
Fnatic > LG
NiP > Mongol
NiP > Fnatic
Na'Vi > Mous
LG > Mongol
NiP > NA'Vi
LG > Mous
Mongols > Fnatic (lmao 7% might as well drop in a small bet)
Na'Vi > Mongol
NiP > Luminsoity
Fnatic > Mous
Already wrong.

Close the thread bois

But actually who bets on ALL the favourites in a Bo1 lol

Also who bets on NiP ;D
I deserve this after my godly MLG Columbus Qualifers. ;~;

Fuck it, I'll get my skins back when NiP beats Fnatic at 25% odds. Should be easy for NiP to beat Fnatic, Na'Vi, and LG if they don't start slow again.

rugioh

Banned
LG are gods of group stages. Dunno how much momentum will carry them in the bo3 brackets though

Now time for new NiP to truly enter the crucible. How can they fare against fnatic/NaVi/LG?

Pyth is just really inexperienced. :(

NiP will easily beat Fnatic when Pyth gets a bit more of a feel for playing the game and develops the same god game sense as F0rest and GTR.

Friberg needs to step it up. :(

Top Bottom