• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Foxyone

Not sure about the website, but ingame stats are broken and not accurate
Edit: Use headshotbox if you want accurate data. But it only analyses demos, so it's no all-time stats.

In-game stats are broken? He's keeps saying he's better than me because his in-game stats say so. The thing is tho, the site I mentioned has my kills and deaths matching my in-game ones, but apparently he has 4000 more kills than the site shows, and less deaths according to in-game. Was thinking maybe the site was behind for his stats.Or maybe better for me because I'm logged in.

Rivitur

Banned
In-game stats are broken? He's keeps saying he's better than me because his in-game stats say so. The thing is tho, the site I mentioned has my kills and deaths matching my in-game ones, but apparently he has 4000 more kills than the site shows, and less deaths according to in-game. Was thinking maybe the site was behind for his stats.Or maybe better for me because I'm logged in.
In game is all kills, no matter offline bots or casual matches. And for God's sake speak with proper nouns.

MayMay

Banned

You talked about one of your friends boosting stattrak kills before, same person? If so - there you go. Stuff like that really fucks with the in-game stats.

And even if not, the in-game stats are 100% not reliable. It's just one of the many things Valve kinda forgot about and is probably never gonna fix. Thank god they at least removed the hilariously broken leaderboards recently.

Foxyone

You talked about one of your friends boosting stattrak kills before, same person? If so - there you go. Stuff like that really fucks with the in-game stats.

And even if not, the in-game stats are 100% not reliable. It's just one of the many things Valve kinda forgot about and is probably never gonna fix. Thank god they at least removed the hilariously broken leaderboards recently.

Nah, someone else this time who doesn't do stuff like that. We play together often and seem to trade blows in outscoring each other, but I seem to do worse with him around. I carry a lot in solo casual games though.

All I know from this stupid community is that none of you have good taste in maps and are HELLA PICKY.

Bring Season back

play more maps dorks

MayMay

Banned
Nah, someone else this time who doesn't do stuff like that. We play together often and seem to trade blows in outscoring each other, but I seem to do worse with him around. I carry a lot in solo casual games though.

Ahh I see.

I don't know if there's a way to get accurate stats for CSGO (unless you keep track of them manually in an Excel spreadsheet or use something like Headshotbox that analyses downloaded demos).

I just checked out that website and it shows some wrong stuff for me, so that might not be very accurate as well. Apparently I rescued 501 hostages, yeah. No. lmao. Not sure where those came from. But it seems at least closer to the actual truth than the ingame ones..

If this 10 man is still happening I'm interested.

I think we have.. 9 until now. Well 8 but 9 with baby.

Chinzo said he could play in about 30mins. So that would be:

Confrontation
Hixx
Mayhem
Fatal
Rob
Reven
Haribi
Udiie
Baby.
Chinzo

You all still playing then?

Rivitur

Banned
he doesnt use gaf because admins refused to ban rivi after he made that racist comment about eating his cat. dont blame him, honestly.
What a baby! (Pun intended) Good riddance I say.

#boogygaf'd?

Alright bois gaf reject 10 man time:

We need 5 more

Hixx

they really shouldnt be having to play at this time

and the final tomorrow doesnt even start until like 5pm? ESL...

Can't believe Astralis came back...I turned the stream late into the first half of cache.

LG v Na'vi game earlier sounds like it was nuts, stupid job forces me to miss most of the EU tournaments.

JDB

Banned
yeah Anders, Astralis choked by not being able to beat the #1 team in the world that has 5 straight international wins.

impact

Banned
w91psFK.png

haha fuck SBD and his shitty team

cHinzo

Lol CSGO stats suck. U can just join a competitive idle server and keep killing afk people and it counts towards ur kills made in competitive games. It's bullshit.

Top Bottom