• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Asked Mayhem about this yesterday, but was wondering what the rest would think about this small experiment with the map veto.

Captains do a 1v1 knife fight for the first pick.
Then the captains pick the teams.
Both teams go to different Mumbles and then we veto as a team.
After that we can either do a knife fight on the selected map or the captain that lost the knife fight can pick the side to start the map on.

Thoughts?

baby

Asked Mayhem about this yesterday, but was wondering what the rest would think about this small experiment with the map veto.

Captains do a 1v1 knife fight for the first pick.
Then the captains pick the teams.
Both teams go to different Mumbles and then we veto as a team.
After that we can either do a knife fight on the selected map or the captain that lost the knife fight can pick the side to start the map on.

Thoughts?

its a sound idea, it just seems tedious without a good plug in set up and i have a feeling we dont have anyone that would know how to make one/modify the one we use

cHinzo

Would rather have a set rotation of maps so we don't play the same map every night, but play all the maps in order instead. Or at least make Dust2 our warming up map instead of Cache. :^)

Hixx

Map rotation would be good and fair.

Whoever gets second player pick should get third pick also imo and then return to alternating picks.

Team 1 gets the best player, team 2 always has to have last pick also so it's waaaay more of a 'perk' than picking sides imo.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Map rotation would be good and fair.

Whoever gets second player pick should get third pick also imo and then return to alternating picks.

Team 1 gets the best player, team 2 always has to have last pick also so it's waaaay more of a 'perk' than picking sides imo.

Yep, ABBABABABA would be better imo. Don't know if it's possible to implement that in the plugin.

jediyoshi

ready for an upset from lg

gQ1EZBm.png

10/10

Rivitur

Banned
I got to shower and them come back to OT. Let this be a lesson to all teams, never allow a tier 1 team to get at least 3 rounds if you already have double digits in a half.

Disxo

Once a cheater always a cheater! Or are we picking and choosing now?
I only disagreed because you were blaming the entire team man wtf.
(-_-)
I wont discuss about wether the player was guilty or not, or he deserves to be out of the competitive scene.

tootsi666

I only disagreed because you were blaming the entire team man wtf.
(-_-)
I wont discuss about wether the player was guilty or not, or he deserves to be out of the competitive scene.
You took the rivibait

Inferno will be hard. LG should have picked train

Edit. fnatic might be winning everything but they have shown to be vulnerable multiple times. There's nothing boring about a team playing perfect Counter-Strike

Top Bottom