• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
ddZ6wNc.png

Play the Beta with me tomorrow bb

Mokoi

Banned
sick play. also shut chinzo and call where they are right away overdoiz inside asking for someone to bang you.

PLAY OF WEEK FOR THIS WEEK AND ENDS SUNDAY I GUESS
  • Limit of two entries only, and individual can only win play of week once during month
  • At end of month one lucky individual shall win play of month.
  • Prize for winning play of week will be p250 sanddunes or perhaps something better. It’s a mystery and no crying boo hooo someone got something better than me boo hoo.
  • All clips shall be reviewed by pro analyst moko and a dog
  • Send all clips or links of play to mokoguides@gmail.com or post in thread but may forget about it
  • -more rules shall be added if needed and pls no cunt cheaters-

I wish I was more consistent. Might actually end up watching the video even though I really hate steel.

Even though my inconsistency is usually just me being nervous :/ I just can't relax and loosen up during games lately. Got wayy too many second thoughts about everything I do which leads to me just being garbage lol.

Yea I have the same issues too. Although, it seems like when I play reckless, I get more kills.

Where did you get that deal at!? D:

EDIT: Oh the GMG error...fack

udiie

Uhhhh I hate lots of stuff
not like irrational hate but turn my brain off hate

omeagle gets it

Also you forgot mid-2000s rihanna

Top Bottom