• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I like DM, it's pretty much all I do now. Just turn on some music and enjoy.

ZEJSW.gif

MayMay

Banned
Is it established here by people that you don't cheat? Because there is 100% something wrong with that last 5-7 shot. Same with the first video, fishy as fuck.

Yea, it's established that he's not a cheater lol

The last 5-7 shoot does look weird, but it looks more like a cut/stuttering in the video. Not sure what happened there.

Omega

Banned
i always had my suspicions. dude will play like flusha one game and then do worse than me the next game even though I'm throwing.

Fuck off, dude.

??
No need for that, man.

There is literally no frame in the movement. None. Either the recording stutterred or it is weird. I mean, you guys are friends, that's fine, and I'm asking if people trust you, and I go by that. But that video makes no sense, even a fast flick always has a frame or two at the very least...

tootsi666

There is literally no frame in the movement. None. Either the recording stutterred or it is weird. I mean, you guys are friends, that's fine, and I'm asking if people trust you, and I go by that. But that video makes no sense, even a fast flick always has a frame or two at the very least...
You are the guy who gets pro players overwatched. Flicks look weird in demos

??
No need for that, man.

It was a combination of a shitty demo and the 32 tick. Trust me, I don't flick at anything with the sens. I play at.

Omega

Banned
??
No need for that, man.

Overdoziz is a known asshole. he was actually being kind there by his standards

also, no. as a minority I would never trust a white man from the south.
<3 Phantom. incoming ban

Top Bottom