• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Omega

Banned
Rough trip to the vet hun? :(

Should've played with Clyde and plank last night. Could've been our d jones. Took down a team of supremes and LEMs handily on season.

im pretty sure i did nothing so yea, you could have had an easy W udiie

this is why Bot Elmer got the nod over me

Overdoziz

Banned
w3jQ7ve.gif

Reven

So played my first comp game last night after being gone for like 6 months and ranked at....

Nova 2 :( I was Nova 4 when I stopped playing, but oh well I'll just get good.

Starfield

How hard is it to just give it to all at the same time? it's not like it's data intensive. So strange. Maybe it's a regional thing.

MayMay

Banned
VP - so goooood..
TSM - so baaaaad..

10-5 for TSM at the half and they then went on to win 10 rounds in a row without dropping one. And then they closed it out fairly quick (was map 4).

BO5s are so exciting, Volvo pls. If only they'd have them for majors.

T.O.P

Banned
Thanks for the mouse suggestions people, in the end i got a white Rival since it was on sale @ Amazon for 35€

I spent about an houre adjusting the settings (a.k.a. looked for some pro configs to compare what i was doing wrong, yeah i'm that guy) and i'm actually doing a lot better then on my old G700, it's comfy as hell and the cursor in game seems much smoother and it seems like i can actually hit people at this moment

Since i still have no people to play this with, are there some suggested forums to find a team or just some newbie to mess around with? or should i just try on something like reddit?

Mokoi

Banned
Thanks for the mouse suggestions people, in the end i got a white Rival since it was on sale @ Amazon for 35€

I spent about an houre adjusting the settings (a.k.a. looked for some pro configs to compare what i was doing wrong, yeah i'm that guy) and i'm actually doing a lot better then on my old G700, it's comfy as hell and the cursor in game seems much smoother and it seems like i can actually hit people at this moment

Since i still have no people to play this with, are there some suggested forums to find a team or just some newbie to mess around with? or should i just try on something like reddit?
add me bruh and I play with ya.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mokoisexygurlll

Also you probably better off asking on that one reddit page.

cresto

VP - so goooood..
TSM - so baaaaad..

10-5 for TSM at the half and they then went on to win 10 rounds in a row without dropping one. And then they closed it out fairly quick (was map 4).

BO5s are so exciting, Volvo pls. If only they'd have them for majors.

Biggest problem is they are so damn long! I enjoyed it because Im at work, but if I was at home, no way.

Top Bottom