• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
Lmao come on, how are people cheating at offline majors without their cell phones and tech admins on their backs 24/7? If I'm not mistaken VP/EnVy/LDLC have won majors too, does that mean they cheated?

Lmao come on, how are people cheating at offline majors without their cell phones and tech admins on their backs 24/7? If I'm not mistaken VP/EnVy/LDLC have won majors too, does that mean they cheated?
Isn't it believed it's just "aimlock" that is used, and they only use it to get info/location of a player? They press I t really fast to get a general idea of a players location, But don't press it enough to actually "lock onto" a player? I imagine that would be pretty hard for an admin standing behind someone to spot.

VP suck too much to cheat lmao. Isn't Kioshima generally regarded up there with Flusha as "suspicious"?

I don't know... I'd like to think the Pro Scene is generally clean, it's a lot cooler that way knowing people are just THAT good at the game, and lucky moments are genuinely luck and that's awesome. But at the same time, if people were cheating it's not like Valve would ever release that info. How bad would the publicity be if Valve admitted that a 3 time Major winner Flusha had cheated? VAC is too awful to catch anything as well lol... We'll never really know if anyone has/does cheat in Pro Matches till CSGO is dead and done anyeays, when people who used to be proud start leaking it lol.

Everyone is cheating when you're aiming with your thumb and a garbage ass thumbstick from one of those cheap Xbox paddles
So... He was just correct on Pimp being signed to Liquid. Meaning the SK Team is probably disbanded... Meaning he was right about LG having to play under SK Gaming at the Major. and S1mple just confirmed Koosta isn't playing with Team Liquid at the major. He was right again.

So... Damn I wonder how legitimate the cheating accusation he deleted are...

impact

Banned
LIQUID BEST TEAM IN NA AGAIN.... LETS SEE HOW LONG IT LASTS THIS TIME GUYS

sometimes I wonder what it's like to live in a country with a good CS team

rugioh

Banned
yee_lmao1

kiji0eL.gif

rugioh

Banned
Anyone hyped about Olofmeister's return to Fnatic? Interesting to see how his skills are after taking such a long break.

Should be interesting to see how Fnatic and FaZe match up before the major. Dunno if I even wanna fuck with pick em this major, too random

Got a case to review in overwatch and it does seem like he is cheating, but I've never seen that kind of cheat.
He's basically getting headshots without aiming on the head, every aimbot I've seen the crosshair at least locks at the head?
Strange thing is that it seems only to happen with sniper weapon, he's not getting those shots with his pistols.
Case was only 5 rounds too, so there aren't a lot to review, but I laughed when I saw that another guy in his team was CLEARLY cheating (spinning around non-stop)

So, I'm just not sure if it's some messed up tick rate or something that makes it look way worse than it is?

speedy is on reddit telling people to lose weight LMFAO

I thought you were joking...... but he actually did that

LMAO
"Lose some weight."

"It was a joke the dude is obviously a healthy weight lol."

I'm not embarrassed of it, otherwise I would have deleted it when I saw no one else found it funny. :>

https://gfycat.com/FineBlandEarwig

Dude isn't fat. Telling skinny healthy people to lose weight = ironic and stupid, and my kind of humor.

Telling fat people To lose weight = rude and I would never do that unless they were asking for advice.

Yes the irony comes from me being a fat piece of shit that needs to lose weight. :(

bfa3c014d183c03988811aeb06f6f52e.png

Fucking rekt lol
Hey, but Senpai noticed me >w<

frbrr

Got a case to review in overwatch and it does seem like he is cheating, but I've never seen that kind of cheat.
He's basically getting headshots without aiming on the head, every aimbot I've seen the crosshair at least locks at the head?
Strange thing is that it seems only to happen with sniper weapon, he's not getting those shots with his pistols.
Case was only 5 rounds too, so there aren't a lot to review, but I laughed when I saw that another guy in his team was CLEARLY cheating (spinning around non-stop)

So, I'm just not sure if it's some messed up tick rate or something that makes it look way worse than it is?

I've seen that a few times in OW and faced it a couple of times. one guy I faced had dualies and just shot everyone in the head across the map with his silver level aim

It's obviously a cheater

spk

I mean multiple players have said the security checks on equipment aren't strict enough or present at all, including Semphis so...

jediyoshi

In classic game modes any money earned by a player mid-round will no longer be available for spending during the same round (i.e., SMG purchases are no longer possible during competitive pistol rounds).

rip

cHinzo

Looks like enemies can hear the low ammo sound too. That's dumb. Is it btw possible to get prime on smurf accounts with the same phone number? I would like to play with less cheaters. &#128524;

demolitio

Looks like I lost prime due to the rank requirement...How nice.

This clicking noise needs to go away. People don't need their hands held for everything to the point of being a detriment...

Ludono

Looks like enemies can hear the low ammo sound too. That's dumb. Is it btw possible to get prime on smurf accounts with the same phone number? I would like to play with less cheaters. &#128524;

I think that's kind of what its designed to stop.... :p

This update is weird af

Holy fuck these new sounds are so obnoxious, I may just completely turn off sound in general. I used to only hear Gun-sounds but even those bother me now.

Might just play silence with some Halo OSTs in the background jesus.

Top Bottom