• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

frbrr

just going to assume I'm so in touch with the universe that my previous post was the reason badren got kicked

how is speedy still on this forum? it doesn't make any sense

rugioh

Banned
-koosta -s1mple -adreN +Pimp +JDM may be crazy enough to work. Really wish he wouldn't be so stingy to buy rifles though.

Top PC games show up on Xbox Live: We’re bringing the top PC games like League of Legends and XCOM 2 together with the Xbox Live community. Meaning, your favorite PC games will have their own Game Hubs on Xbox Live. Whether you’re on your PC, Xbox, or mobile phone, you’ll be able to see what PC games your friends are playing, share your own PC gaming clips and screenshots with the community, and message your friends on Xbox Live. On both Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs, you‘ll also be able to party chat with your friends no matter what they’re doing.
Finally I get to interact with my Xbox Friends while playing CS:GO.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't have many PC friends, or many people to play CSGO with other than you guys. and not gonna lie... sometimes I feel like you guys don't like me. :c

Hixx

Finally I get to interact with my Xbox Friends while playing CS:GO.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't have many PC friends, or many people to play CSGO with other than you guys. and not gonna lie... sometimes I feel like you guys don't like me. :c

No :( Whatever would make you think that?

So I feel like I "play better" when I have NVIDIA Shadowplay and "Xbox, Record That" turned off.

Pretty sure it's placebo, but is there any way these things could truthfully affect my gameplay? or am I just jumping to assumptions that when I start a game 0-5, turn off ShadowPlay, and then go 27-20 It's just a mental thing where I'm playing better because I'm not blaming it on anything anymore?

uXjpILv.jpg

Momma Quiche is the best <3

impact

Banned
things are looking up... but goddamn if the losing streak wasn't depressing as fuck. wish I knew more people that have ESEA, my boys rugi and joe are anti-establishment

ANSmEIJ.png

also no dust2 ever chinzo about to have a stroke

cHinzo

things are looking up... but goddamn if the losing streak wasn't depressing as fuck. wish I knew more people that have ESEA, my boys rugi and joe are anti-establishment

ANSmEIJ.png

also no dust2 ever chinzo about to have a stroke

No Dust2

So far no surprises yet in the ESL One Cologne qualifier.

This new update, weird for Valve to change the meta of Cobblestone this close to a major... but the new stairs seem useful.

Nuke really has no meta yet... so not much can be said about the small changes to it.

Ludono

Replaced the penalty for the suicide or disconnection of a player. Instead of the elimination of round-end income, a living enemy player now receives compensation equal to the missed kill reward opportunity.

Well, this is a welcome change. People I've played with know how much I hated this.

On Valve official servers, the current map will be excluded from the vote options at the end of a match.

No more infinite Dust 2 DM????

rugioh

Banned
lmao

glad my boys TyLoo beat TempOverrated Storm

I like both teams, but TS whining and complaining about not taking a week and a half out of their major practice to goof around in ELEAGUE gets them no sympathy from me. Rather have TyLoo stickers.

What the fuck I used to like Kio but talking shit about my boy KennyS on Twitter... Fucking low bro.

Please Kenny carry EnVy to the major. :(

I remember when I met Smithzzz at the airport at Columbus. I went up him to say hi and get his signature.

I called him X6tenz because I genuinely thought he was X6tenz.

Played a map solo on ESEA thanks to that free premium month from Ludono. Ended up getting matched against a guy who's by far highest ranked in A+. All I can say is, holy fucking shit.

Top Bottom