• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Meaning i have to "prove myself" to access the Gaf CSGO Discord group? How does one go about proving him/herself to the resident overlords?

He's fucking with you. There is a Discord, but there hasn't been a post in there for like a month or 2. It was created for 10mans, which obviously has been a fantastic success.

youre going to need sony vegas, 10-12 minutes of frag clips, an electric razor and a green screen.

Done. I'm also prepping a donkey. Just in case.

You don't they're actually terrible people and they're all European

Oh. Well time to return the stolen donkey.

He's fucking with you. There is a Discord, but there hasn't been a post in there for like a month or 2. It was created for 10mans, which obviously has been a fantastic success.

For such a huge game it's crazy there isn't a large Gaf community who all squads up.

Well then... any suggestions from anyone on finding a community to play with?

The game does not have waifus or magic. Gaf is not the target audience.

You seem to be correct. It's all wizards, anime and soft-core Overwatch fan art for Gaf.

Post your steam/rank and lurkers will add you.

My steam ID is same as here... same avatar as well. NA, east coast, will be attempting to "learn the game" the next few months so everyone's free to add me if you're willing to play with the equivalent of a smoldering dumpster fire.

rugioh

Banned
csgo is better than all these lameass games

its still shit though

Nah breh

zn0lU8s.jpg

MayMay

Banned
Cool, first time after over a month booting up CSGO and playing - and I get kicked for VAC error. So I try to fix it and try and try and nothing works and then once I got my penalty I try and connect to Deathmatch and that worked just fine... really Valve

baby

holy shit i honestly thought trying to learn spray patterns was like nerd shit or whatever but it honestly helps

ive been doing it off of feeling for years

lol, have you ever noticed what your teammates say when you're playing solo? It's cool at the beginning until you realize that you're playing an online competitive game.

Meaning how immature, toxic and useless pub teammates are? Yeah. That's why I would have thought more Gafers grouped up so they dont have to play with the children. Though i'm not really sure most of us are any different, eh?

cs_summit was a pretty great event btw

not necessarily csgo-wise, but the shenanigans

My favorite event I've ever seen. All these other things take place in giant stadiums with fireworks and flamejets going off when the bomb detonates. Nah, we're doing this shit in someone's house, complete with a casting "booth" in the living room with people milling about in the kitchen behind us and YNk broadcasting wearing a towel for some reason. It was the most unprofessional looking thing I've seen possibly ever in the CS Tournament scene and it was AMAZING. It was actually fun. Reminds me of LAN parties I've gone to, just with slightly better competition. I found myself watching SK playing Mafia in a language I don't speak for 10 minutes and I was enthralled. More events that take place in some rich dude's backyard please.

And the play was generally pretty good. I mean, coldzera's performance on cache in the finals was legendary.

Top Bottom