• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

soultron

Banned
lol wtf is this omen thing
did you hear the announcers trying to advertise the thing for 30 minutes during setup? painful.

has this thread just become the CSGO venting thread? lol

I'm the same though. I just don't have the drive to play the game anymore. It's gotten stale in many ways.

nothing else to talk about. no more betting + pro matches are boring because there's like 5 different leagues so all the top teams play each other daily.

Hixx

I'm just saying that Ludono does actually look like Bodyy irl.

And he goes 10 rounds before getting a kill in MM.

I'm just saying.

cHinzo

I'm just saying.

But would Ludono have clutched that 1 vs 4?

Also Xyp9x with the casual triple kill through the wall. I miss wallbanging in this game.

abracadaver

I'm getting weird freezes in CS:GO since the last two days (haven't played CS:GO in the week before)

It happens randomly like 3 or 4 times in an hour. The game just hangs complete with looping sound for like 5 seconds like my PC crashed. After that its back to normal. The only thing I changed on my PC were the anniversary update and I installed the new 16.8.2 AMD drivers.

Is this a known problem or am I alone? Other games work fine

frbrr

I'm getting weird freezes in CS:GO since the last two days (haven't played CS:GO in the week before)

It happens randomly like 3 or 4 times in an hour. The game just hangs complete with looping sound for like 5 seconds like my PC crashed. After that its back to normal. The only thing I changed on my PC were the anniversary update and I installed the new 16.8.2 AMD drivers.

Is this a known problem or am I alone? Other games work fine

I had some weird freezing after I got the anniversary update, so I rolled back
it was windows doing random shit while the game was running :/

Ludono

I'm just saying.

Fuck, I've been trying to hide it all this time.

Also fuck you guys for hitting supreme without me </3

Top Bottom