• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Branduil

Truelize said:
I want in this season. I trained a player through 3/4 of last season thinking when you guys were done I could just jump in with my guy. And then the stats reset. What a waste of my time. :(
ACEN needs players...

Meier

Truelize said:
I want in this season. I trained a player through 3/4 of last season thinking when you guys were done I could just jump in with my guy. And then the stats reset. What a waste of my time. :(
Everyone has a stat rollback to try and provide a little bit more balance each season. You don't re-set to the beginning though -- I expect you're probably only about 100 pts below most regular GAFfers.

After a successful run by Jose Calderon, GM Jerome James hopes to strike it rich with another foreign guard at point, Linas Kleiza. Let his dominance over other backup PGs be long and painful to the opposition.

Branduil

ACEN begins its new season with an easy win over a tough opponent.

What's with Smush scoring 18 points? I don't remember the last time that happened.

abuC

Jamesfrom818 said:
sticking with multiples of 6 is the way to go for endurance. 24 seems ideal. 30 is just plain way too long to wait.

I had 30 last season, Im going for 33-36 this season.

I finished at around 870 total pts, hopefully this season I can go over 950.

Top Bottom