• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
viakado said:
alright bitches, we're gonna have season 3 voting for MVP, DPoY and All-Around.
i'll post candidates tomorrow. voting after the last game, and winners after CR championship.
'ACE can you put a poll up just for MVP?:D
i'll give you candidates tomorrow.

oops, my bad.

Yeah let me know

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
4 Days left, is everyone still down with their current team situations?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Felton is the 2nd best PG in the GAF. Quit hatin'

If anything it should be a toss-up between Anthony "The Brick" Mason and Anthony Randlolph

DY_nasty said:
Felton is the 2nd best PG in the GAF. Quit hatin'

If anything it should be a toss-up between Anthony "The Brick" Mason and Anthony Randlolph

wanting to leave teams is cool and all but sneaking off teams is pretty lame.. but if it is just statwise you have a point

Meier

Member
No vote necessary for DPOY. If Reggie doesn't win, we know it's rigged. For MVP, it's gotta be Jax or Mark Price IMO. 6th man is Pistol Pete (Cyborg cleaning up!).

Mason doesn't put up bricks. It's his inability to make a dunk shot or a layup.

I'd love to see these games played in person. Mason takes Kwame-ness to new heights.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I hardly snuck off the team... Karakand would have automatically been named team captain and that would have all but doomed the Barons forever.

Randolph, Slava, Madsen, Gil all should be way above me on that list. Hate all you want, I did more for my team as GM than anyone else ever had to.

DY_nasty said:
I hardly snuck off the team... Karakand would have automatically been named team captain and that would have all but doomed the Barons forever.

Randolph, Slava, Madsen, Gil all should be way above me on that list. Hate all you want, I did more for my team as GM than anyone else ever had to.

and bailed in the middle of the season.. not impressed

But whatever its not my team..

Blackace said:
and bailed in the middle of the season.. not impressed

But whatever its not my team..

<---------------------------- Not Clay Bennett.

Fark your couches, people. Stephen F. Smith got some news for ya!

Roving street reporter Stephen F. Smith has learned of secret communications between Raymond Felton and Team NeoGAF 2.0 that point to Felton joining the team in exchange for engineering the OKC Barons late-season collapse. The league is investigating collusion charges against Team NeoGAF 2.0 and will rule before the playoff season starts.

The OKC Barons were 12-3 before losing 10 of the next 16, prompting two defections from the team that sent the once playoff-bound Barons into a season-killing tailspin. Among the sniping was the seeming lack of leadership and responsibility from the GM, ironically known as "GM Of Forever".

The comments upon hearing the allegations varied on the Barons' side. "It was weird," says interim GM Jerome James. "Of all the guys to take his balls and go home I didn't expect him to. I guess you never really know about a guy's character until the heat's on."

Others were less diplomatic "He is a bitch," said Mark Eaton disgustedly, "I want to get a team together and rip 2.0 to shreds". Randy Foye referred to Felton as a "cunt" before walking away from our reporters. However the most disappointed reaction was by Anthony Mason, who said "I will NOT retire until we kill 2.0 and especially Felton" and repeatedly told anyone in earshot "Felton got four testicles ... and no shaft!! HE AIN'T GOT NO FUCKING SHAFT, PEOPLE!!!"

Stephen F. will update the story as he learns more on the situation

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Stephen A smith is on point with his reporting...

of all the names you mentioned that should be failure, they have nothing on you... you are the Isaiah Thomas of this court rival shit

Failure is Felton and felton is Failure...

Meier

Member
By the way, for those who want to figure out their stats for next season, here is the link to the calculator I created: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=paKASIX8JbvR1MdWeK7zpKA&output=xls

And an explanatory picture:
23mkks8.jpg

Malleymal said:
are we voting on first team and second team as well?
yeah.
so the awards will be MVP, DPoY, and All-around.
Also we'll have 1st team and 2nd team consisting of 5 players each.
TnT will present nominees tonight after the game.
but how are we gonna do the 1st and 2nd team?

Enron

Banned
Earl the Pearl's owner has not been heard from in weeks. So, therefore, ACEN will have a spot open for a guard. Perhaps someone from the other GAF team (the barely active one)....Anyone looking for a change of scenery inquire in PM!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did we play today? I forgot to check... if so.. I am at work, soooooo could some one give me Kemp's line?

Blackace said:
Did we play today? I forgot to check... if so.. I am at work, soooooo could some one give me Kemp's line?
ACENS -87
BIRDS -113
3 for 15 - 11points
5 for 6 freethrow
1 rebound
1 assist
1 block
1 turnover

check your pm in a few, blackace.:D

Enron

Banned
DY_nasty said:
Makes no sense at all...

Maybe they had an offensive team chem to counter your defensive team chem...we have been assraping teams with an offensive team chem, and then bang! We got beat down tonight and didnt even score 100. Go figure.

Meier

Member
Results from Round 1 of the Playoffs...

The Results:
1 v 16: 4-0
2 v 15: 2-2
3 v 14: 2-2
4 v 13: 4-0
5 v 12: 3-1
6 v 11: 4-0
7 v 10: 4-0
8 v 9 : 2-2

Rotoguru (one of the top seeds who lost...big) are disbanding as a result. :lol My guy's team got beatdown by 55. :lol

Branduil

Member
Oh man! Someone just e-mailed me and begged me to join their team. They dissed ACEN too. :lol

reply | forward
delete
View Message