• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Nassimoluc

Neo Member
Piggy.jpg

tumblr_lldhubuN2r1qbwapno1_500.png

tumblr_ldrbj8xSta1qbwapno1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldrbiwPpTA1qbwapno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9s6a7HWRa1qd24i3o1_500.jpg

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
Ecrofirt said:
So, this painting is in my house:

Nothing bad, right?

Now look at the image from another angle. Any angle. Go ahead.

Now imagine this on a wall in your house.

What am I looking for? Is this like those "once you see it you will shit bricks" images that I can never manage to see?

I remember as a kid watching the typical TV shows on at the time for children, one being 'Trapdoor', I dont know if anyones heard of that or remember it. I dont have an image but wondered what the 'thing upstairs' looked like, i would fucking creep out thinking about that show lol

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
G.O.O. said:
Also, sorry for asking this so late, but does someone know the author of this strip or a source ?

Do a google image search for Zalgo Comics. It is more like a meme.

edit: actually I am not sure if that one you quoted is part of that meme. Pretty similar though.

G.O.O.

:)

Hilbert said:
Do a google image search for Zalgo Comics. It is more like a meme.

edit: actually I am not sure if that one you quoted is part of that meme. Pretty similar though.
Thank you, I'm thinking about making a shirt out of this comic and I wanted to ask the author... but if it's like a meme, it may be a little harder than i thought :/

Top Bottom