• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Nassimoluc

Neo Member
Glad this thread is back on track. These image sizes are the largest I have.

deformity-plastic-surgery-reconstruction.jpg

aleksandra-demenkova-b.jpg

nlm-dressing-a-wound-toul-france.jpg

goro-1964-four-fingered-hands.jpg

leongard-john-1965-silver-nitrate-burn-treatmentc.jpg

goddamnit, people... this has become the 'disgusting image' thread again? Really?

I know 'creepy' is subjective, but some of this new shit is just crossing the line IMO.

Dascu

Some of the recent contributions have made me appreciate my own life more. Am I happy that I don't have any deformations or diseases like that.

Melchiah

I've got nothing againt the corpse pics, but that above has nothing to do with creepy, but all to do with disgusting.

EDIT: Let's put the thread back on track.

Xw4ix.jpg

PNYh9.jpg

Urlbb.jpg

I've seen this from somewhere... What is the origin of this? In fact, where does that gif of the bride traipsing towards the camera come from as well?

I think this is the face in that picture of the abandoned building. It's the one with a brick circled in red so that you focus your attention there, only noticing this face beneath it after you've relaxed. Can't find it now.

G.O.O.

I think this is the face in that picture of the abandoned building. It's the one with a brick circled in red so that you focus your attention there, only noticing this face beneath it after you've relaxed. Can't find it now.
I posted this pic earlier, and yes it is.

Still nightmare fuel imo.

UrbanRats

I have no problem with the more graphic stuff, but to make everyone happy, why don't we put that stuff with link + warning? If anything, it would stop the bitching. :p

Top Bottom