• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

pics of skin disease dude with a bunny and an eye being operated on?

Nassimoluc, can you please tone down the pictures of surgeries and deformities? The former isn't really appropriate and the latter is just unfortunate. It's just one man's opinion but I don't think either really follow the spirit of the thread. Kinda gross.

Edit: Just noticed that your third picture is of people getting shot. Come on.

Nassimoluc

Neo Member
Enjoy! :]

Massacred%20Belorussians,%20near%20Minsk,%201943.jpg

Nazi%20massacre%20of%20Serbians,%201941.jpg

Execution%20Of%20an%20Austrian%20spy%20by%20Serbian%20Gendarnes,%201915.jpg

trachoma-pannus-keratitis-1916-v5n89.jpg

death-scenes-1930s-in-fielda.jpg

Sofo

As a lurker of the creepy thread, I tend to enjoy much more creepy stuff than gross images. That's my opinion though, and not everyone enjoys gorey stuff (let alone with eye images!).

Krabardaf

Indeed but I don't like the way "creepy images thread" sounds like a disguised "gore thread".
Wound/death pics in black and white doesn't make them less gory or more creepy, it's just gore adoration 4chan style and I'm quite surprised to see this on gaf tbh.
It isn't up to me but I think it should be clearer what this thread is about. I enjoy some of the pictures here but there's plenty I'd be happy not to see.
I guess i'll just avoid the thread in the future, I don't want to be a dick.

.JayZii

Banned
Nossimoluc's first pic is of a guy doing performance art with makeup on holding a fake rabbit.

I love people coming to a creepy image thread and then trying to moderate what does and does not count. If you're squeamish maybe clicking on this thread isn't a good idea.

the chris

Nossimoluc's first pic is of a guy doing performance art with makeup on holding a fake rabbit.

I love people coming to a creepy image thread and then trying to moderate what does and does not count. If you're squeamish maybe clicking on this thread isn't a good idea.
The thing is though that a lot of people don't find gore to be creepy, just gross. People being executed doesn't creep me out, it just kind of bums me out.

Senoculum

Creepy pics have always had an element of fright and mystery. These shock images aren't creepy, they're simply gruesome.

I'm not squeamish, far form it, but it's not in the spirit of eeriness and the strange. Visit any horror community around the web and you'll notice disturbing pics are a sub-category, not to be mixed with creepy, which admittedly is lighter fare.

"OMG people don't look quite normal when they've died or have an unfortunate mutilating disease or deformity?

...Creeepy..."

Yeah death and disease aren't creepy, the idea that it is and that deformities and disease are creepy is a pretty horrible mindset.

Posting pictures of dead bodies and executions is nowhere near creepy, it's just sick and not something we need to see in this thread which has nothing to do with it.

Make you're own tasteless thread if you want, but don't sully this one.

Sorry to have to ask this in here but a while back there was a thread about Creepy Youtube videos and this black and white video with some awesome chilling metal was played, I think the group was called something with symphony or something like that.

The video itself had some creepy woman sitting in a chair and pulling a baby out of her stomache, does anyone have the link to that video? I need to lissen to that awesome music again.

THanks

Melchiah

Sorry to have to ask this in here but a while back there was a thread about Creepy Youtube videos and this black and white video with some awesome chilling metal was played, I think the group was called something with symphony or something like that.

The video itself had some creepy woman sitting in a chair and pulling a baby out of her stomache, does anyone have the link to that video? I need to lissen to that awesome music again.

THanks

This thread?

Gattsu25

Banned
gwVq9.gif

EDIT: Anyone know the source of the above image?
Blade II

Awesome film.

My uber-religious mom walked in while I was showing this movie to my younger brothers and sister. I freaked and paused on the image near the very end of that GIF. The black and white hides how bloody everything looks :)

Melchiah

Blade II

Awesome film.

My uber-religious mom walked in while I was showing this movie to my younger brothers and sister. I freaked and paused on the image near the very end of that GIF. The black and white hides how bloody everything looks :)

Ah, no wonder I didn't remember it, as I've seen the movie only once, when it was released. Not really one of my favorites. ;)

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair

THanks

The video sounds like 'Begotten' to me. Could it have been this video with music by (the rather awesome) Sopor Aeturnus?

Edit: Oh, it was supposed to be metal. Dunno then, but it sounds like 'Begotten', yeah.

yea thats the thread but Its a lot of videos to go thru to find that one.

Anyone got a link to the video I am looking for?
Its a music video sort of from a band that has the word Light in the bands name..

In this video there is a woman in a rocking chair pulling out her baby or some intestine... the video is in black and white

The video sounds like 'Begotten' to me. Could it have been this video with music by (the rather awesome) Sopor Aeturnus?

Edit: Oh, it was supposed to be metal. Dunno then, but it sounds like 'Begotten', yeah.

Yes thats the video dude, but its not the correct one, the music and the editing of it is different. but now I got the name atleast will search youtube for it.

Thanks

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair

KAOz

Short bus special
OT but are the Hellraiser films any good? I've never seen them, but I'm in the mood for some old horror/gore flicks.

Hellraiser 1 and 2 are amazing.

Then skip the rest and watch Hellraiser: Inferno and Hellraiser: Hellseeker. Those two are more standalone stories, and more akin to Silent Hill than the first movies.

Melchiah

Really indeed.

And I say that as a huge Silent Hill fan aswell. But yes, watch those two. Far better than 3 and 4, aswell as the shit that came after Infero and Hellseeker.

Come to think of it, I've seen Hellseeker quite a few years ago and it was ok, will have to see Inferno as well then.

Top Bottom