• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

mantidor

Hellraiser 1 and 2 are amazing.

Then skip the rest and watch Hellraiser: Inferno and Hellraiser: Hellseeker. Those two are more standalone stories, and more akin to Silent Hill than the first movies.

I only watched bits and pieces of 5, I was constantly falling asleep (I don't want to blame the movie, I was really sleepy, but yeah ... it also wasn't that engaging).

Hellraiser "in space" (4 I think) is certainly not as good as the first two, and the premise might make it look like the abortion that Jason "in Space" was, but I found it enjoyable.

I'm going to check 5 and 6 anyway, seems I'm missing something interesting.

Not sure it's really "creepy" but definitely weird if you don't know what you're looking at:

DJyJR.jpg

aFIGurANT

No way am I looking through all thread to see if this has been posted but I saw it on a random scholarly article while doing research tonight and wtf is all I could think, not sure how creepy it really is but thought of this thread:
bald_zombie_sm.jpg

linkboy

Blade II

Awesome film.

My uber-religious mom walked in while I was showing this movie to my younger brothers and sister. I freaked and paused on the image near the very end of that GIF. The black and white hides how bloody everything looks :)

Yea, the Reapers were awesome.

Its essentially a vampire that feeds on vampires.

ThankeeSai

Is this art by Patricia Piccinini?

Have seen a gallery in Istanbul once. Pretty cool to see all that 'realistic' fiction.

Not sure who it's by tbh. I'm sure I remember reading about it a few years ago though. It's something to do with the dangers of genetic engineering (or something) :p

Dariee

Not sure who it's by tbh. I'm sure I remember reading about it a few years ago though. It's something to do with the dangers of genetic engineering (or something) :p
That must be her artwork then, cause it's smiliar to the philosophy I read at that gallery. Recommended to do some more Googling; good works.

Top Bottom