• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy Siren 2 movie

Ill Saint

Hopefully this one will be devoid of British accents when it hits the West.

No chance of a Japanese track for PAL gamers, as usual.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
MAKE THE DAMN GAME EASIER!!!

Christ, the original is so damn hard at times that it really kills the atmosphere. NO enemy in a survival horror game can attack like a Shibito. Those things can and will follow you ANYWHERE you go. It doesn't matter if you climb onto a roof or hide in a closet...those things WILL hunt you down and kick your ass. It made for some tense moments at times, but the trial and error certainly made SOME missions quite difficult.

Yah Siren was really difficult. That's one reason I think some people were caught off gaurd somewhat with the game, you almost go in expected enemy AI in survival horror games to be dumb, and then all of a sudden you've got some of the best AI in any game coming at you.

I don't think enough people gave the game a chance. It's easily the most creative survival horror game to come out in a long time, maybe the most creative since the original SH. It's gameplay is pretty decent too to go along with a great plot.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
SolidSnakex said:
Yah Siren was really difficult. That's one reason I think some people were caught off gaurd somewhat with the game, you almost go in expected enemy AI in survival horror games to be dumb, and then all of a sudden you've got some of the best AI in any game coming at you.

I don't think enough people gave the game a chance. It's easily the most creative survival horror game to come out in a long time, maybe the most creative since the original SH. It's gameplay is pretty decent too to go along with a great plot.

Yeah, the puzzle design was EXCELLENT and very creative. It was never based on "get an item and use it here"...or at least VERY rarely. The game was bursting with cool ideas and I really like it quite a bit. The story is very slick as well...

Top Bottom