• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CW President implies that there are more Arrow/Flash spin-offs coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
On CW? With their audience? Keep dreaming :D Their female viewers want that ultra hot males on screen shirtless :D At most you might get some sort of duo show where one of the two leads is female. h

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle buddy comedy. CW needs a new ship with Supernatural winding down potentially.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
A Martian Manhunter show solves all problems. Dude can transform into either a blazing hot man or a blazing hot woman.

We could even have an episode that shows him in his blazing hot cat persona.

A Martian Manhunter show solves all problems. Dude can transform into either a blazing hot man or a blazing hot woman.

We could even have an episode that shows him in his blazing hot cat persona.

59.jpg

I can't be the only person watching Arrow thinking that a Batman TV series in the same vein would be incredibly. I'm guessing the biggest thing that could hold it back (ignoring the obvious movie restrictions) would be that Bats rogue galaxy and heavy use of gadgets would probably be a bit much for a TV series

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Would love a Suicide Squad show, but as much as I like Deathstroke, I don't want him part of the team. I want classic Ostrander stuff.

I can't be the only person watching Arrow thinking that a Batman TV series in the same vein would be incredibly. I'm guessing the biggest thing that could hold it back (ignoring the obvious movie restrictions) would be that Bats rogue galaxy and heavy use of gadgets would probably be a bit much for a TV series

WB wouldn't allow it because then we have no reason to go spend a billion to see a Batman movie.
Arrow to me showed you could technically do a Batman tv show on the level of the Nolan movies only giving up the chase scenes.
Better in some ways as the characters, especially villains get more build up.

Not saying Arrow is on that level but just because its tv doesn't mean that level of acting and writing isn't possible.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
This season of Arrow is spending a considerable amount of time setting up The Atom, so that seems likely.

CBTech

A Nightwing series would be awesome and Dick would fit right into all of the CW romance. Might be too similar to Arrow in tone.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This season of Arrow is spending a considerable amount of time setting up The Atom, so that seems likely.

now that I think about it, it's considerably more time than they spent setting up the Flash

Wiktor

Nightwing show would be too much like Arrow and with Gotham embargos and lack of any Batman it would be hard to pull off.

I think the way to make Nightwing work on TV is to let him be part of a bigger structure instead of lone vigilante. Titans is one example, but a modified version of Grayson, where he would be superspy traveling the world, while still keeping his superhero persona, would be amazing too.

Chariot

Would love a Suicide Squad show, but as much as I like Deathstroke, I don't want him part of the team. I want classic Ostrander stuff.

Yea could see it, kinda odd choice to me but will see. That and also a Suicide Squad series
Jap, totally need a Suicide Squad. It could have a completely different feeling than the other shows, since no one needs to be a hero.

And please, please, spin it off into a Secret Six Show when the universe has grown a bit more. Need Secret Six so desperately. And put Gail Simone on the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom