• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cxllege Fxxtball 2016 Week Thirteen: Whx gets the best lxss?

Michigan has outplayed OSU on every level. They are clearly a better team.
OSU got real lucky with the field position of those turnovers. Without that it's not close.

I wouldn't say they are a "better team" they have outplayed them absolutely though. I would say they are pretty even overall...shockingly Barrett is the worst player on our team....something happened to him and I just want him to leave after this season.

Velcro Fly

Purdue up on Indiana for the Old Oaken Bucket

Hard to decide if I'd rather see the alma mater win the rivalry game or if I want the team I've rooted for since I was a kid (Michigan) to win the rivalry game.

tebunker

Banned
I wouldn't say they are a "better team" they have outplayed them absolutely though. I would say they are pretty even overall...shockingly Barrett is the worst player on our team....something happened to him and I just want him to leave after this season.

Yeah he didn't have two dude pushing him and the team was "given" to him. Always gotta have some competition to push people. Urb will stick with some guys to his detriment.

BajiBoxer

Banned
Don't know if my Buckeyes pull off the win, but that was a fun sequence. Love Harbaugh losing his mind over a 5 yards penalty, lol.

Sulik2

That offsides was absolute garbage. Guard moved before he was touched should have been a false start. Harbough was right to be angry.

Top Bottom