• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cxllege Fxxtball 2016 Week Thirteen: Whx gets the best lxss?

Kevtones

They are NOT a much better team get over yourself. They are outplaying and out coaching for sure. These teams are so even it's not even funny.

Lol nope.

UM has absolutely outplayed tOSU today and it's really not that close. Three bad turnovers are the difference. That and a little home cooking.

Little calls? He threw his playbook out onto the field. Ubrz got penalized for getting punched in the face by a ref.

C'mon lol

Uhh, yeah that was a fair call but a fair response from the piecemeal officiating this game is recieving. Calls like the offsides and non-holding add up to frustration. It's not exactly hard to see, c'mon lol

BajiBoxer

Banned
That offsides was absolute garbage. Guard moved before he was touched should have been a false start. Harbough was right to be angry.

Nah, if the defender jumps in like that forcing movement, it's a penalty on the defence. That was some fantastic officiating.

Based on what evidence exactly? Performance against mutual cream puffs? H2H is king.

Probably because it's a 3 point game and could be tied....last time I checked turnovers are part of the game and that is OSUs defense thing let's not act like they haven't done this to almost everyone. I agree that Michigan looks better but the fact that it could be tied says something.

Probably because it's a 3 point game and could be tied....last time I checked turnovers are part of the game and that is OSUs defense thing let's not act like they haven't done this to almost everyone. I agree that Michigan looks better but the fact that it could be tied says something.

It could also be 24-0 if michigan didn't hurt themselves. I mean as far as how they are playing its not even close. Your Oline particularly is getting manhandled.

It could also be 24-0 if michigan didn't hurt themselves. I mean as far as how they are playing its not even close.

Again though you are assuming that turnovers aren't a thing and they are just like missed kicks are a thing. It isn't a 24 point game it's a 3 point game just like when Michigan played Wiscy all the field goals missed don't count as much as UM fans like to point out they could have. The teams are very even is Michigan better? Probably a little.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Man, OSU line just getting dominated by Michigan... this is the biggest blowout 3pt game I've seen in a long time... it's amazing it's a 3pt game...

oh no it's not because Michigan keeps making dumb mistakes.

tebunker

Banned
Right now I just wish I could see Alabama's front 4 against this anOSU offensive line. Ichigan is doing it with blitzes and 7 mans etc, but I would love to see Jonathan Allen, Ryan Anderson and Tim Williams here.

This UK game is more interesting at the moment though.

I don't see how Lamar can win the Heisman right now, he's had some great games, and then some really bad games. Like really really bad.

Kevtones

Michigan should just down the ball for three downs and punt. OSU can't seem to do much on offense.

I don't trust Wilton doing that.

Right now I just wish I could see Alabama's front 4 against this anOSU offensive line. Ichigan is doing it with blitzes and 7 mans etc, but I would love to see Jonathan Allen, Ryan Anderson and Tim Williams here.

This UK game is more interesting at the moment though.

I don't see how Lamar can win the Heisman right now, he's had some great games, and then some really bad games. Like really really bad.

Who else wins it?

Top Bottom