• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
I'm launching now

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
I have a question re: early on in the quest chain when you steal the bot, mild spoilers I guess so I'll spoiler tag it:

I kept the militech data shard and did not turn it over during the quest. when dex called, I told him I'm keeping the money. I don't think he money was added to my inventory tho? is there anyway to actually use the funds? I copied the malware instead of removing it, so idk if that's what's preventing me from getting it, or if you just say you're keeping it, but it doesn't really add to your in game currency

waylo

Banned
Changed my download region from Columbus to Chicago. Download finally started. 80MB/s. Not my full connection, but good enough.

And we're done.

Thaedolus

Had to restart steam after getting back from daycare to get it to get the final 6GB+ or so. Wife is already home. OMG happening

John2290

LMAO. Got into the character creator and got my first bug already. The cursor started going haywire and I had to reboot the ps4. fuck, hahahah.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
Yall on PC or what? Lol I thought it was launching on Xbox at 4pm on the west.
I've been playing since 3am this morning, in Los Angeles

granted, I've spent a huge chunk of the day sleeping

Last edited by a moderator:

ForestVSea

9.9Gb update from gog, then hopefully its go time, good luck everyone

I still expect these updates to finish with the sound of snake's voice 'kept you waiting, hu?'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom