• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

in many ways this launch is worse than hl2 and that was about 17 years ago

it don't matter, nothing matters

That's a bold statement

tenor.gif

TheGejsza

I am so fucking disappointed with the way game looks on PS5. Looks like blurry mess, like something reconstructed to 1080p.

And look on those shadows... character in front of vehicle in which V sits, fairly close to the camera.

ssringo

Gold Member
Like every other big release that has a preload and takes a bit to work itself out, you'll all forget about this when you're finally playing the game.

Speaking of, took me 22 minutes from launch to downoad updates and unpack preload. Jacking in...

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
The game won't start. I've updated everthing, restarted steam three times. Nothing is happening. This is awful.

In the properties of the game, try setting the update priority to "high priority .....". That made it start to unpack for me, though even with a Samsung 850 EVO SSD it's only doing so at 65-75 MBps variable.

TheMan

Lol, a colleague called me with like 10 seconds to go on the countdown and now there's amultigig update to DL (steam.)

My patience is being tested but it'll be worth it right?

EDIT: now steam is slowing down to a goddamn crawl

Last edited:

Serianox

Fuck gonna have to delete the preload and download the full game since i don't have spare space in my ssd. Thankfully it should be done in about an hour. Downloading at 11mb/s on the brazilian server.

Last edited:

Vlodril

So i get black bars in 3440 x 1440 (ultrawide). 2560x1440 fits the whole monitor but not my native resolution. Any ideas?

Madflavor

Gold Member
I've been stuck at 95% for awhile, it just stopped downloading. This is giving me anxiety, I have no idea when if I'm gonna be able to play this tonight.

Dommel

I preloaded this on PS5, started playing at exactly 00:00 and was expecting a patch download to popup but nothing?

Was the preload prepatched maybe?

Played the first 90 minutes, like what I'm seeing so far.

Some have gotten in, but apparently Steam is really bad right now. Mine just outright stopped downloading the patch for over 10 minutes now.

It's decrypting the files. This is normal. RIP to anyone using a mechanical hard drive. Faster just to download the files fresh in that case. They won't be encrypted now if anyone with really fast internet wants to give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom