• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Md Ray

Interesting...

Found this in the config folder.

Durango = XB1
Orbis = PS4

Rt8CWvD.png

Last edited:

asustitan

Banned
PSA:

This game runs in backwards compatibility on XSX and PS5. You're lucky you getting a fps boost with this.

wtf are you expecting. it is NOT a PS5 XSX game.

John2290

Graphics look good on PRO, it's running smooth as fuck and there is little of the pop in I seen on PC builds. Draw distance is really good so far, at least in the badlands but my console is a fucking chainsaw already and i'm not even in Night City. I've dropped games that were running my fans have as hard as this, I'm hoping it's at least consistent and smooth while it's loud.

Lister

Banned
Players ingame on Steam
(top)

Yep over 411k people currently playing the game, holy shit. And for Witcher 3 about HALf of the sales were on GOG. So if that's true for cyberpunk Pc is likely up to 800k+ simultaneous people playing the game right now.

This game is going to be HUGE.

hollams

Gold Member
Performance in the Corpo starting area with about 10 NPC"s so not much going on.

3090 FE 4K everything maxed with DLSS Performance mode around 55-60fps, DLSS balanced mode around 45-55

MadYarpen

So enjoy the game guys. It doesn't work for me. Crashes every time I try to load. Got to the first scene of the corpo intro and crashed after few seconds.

I'm fucking dissappointed.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
So enjoy the game guys. It doesn't work for me. Crashes every time I try to load. Got to the first scene of the corpo intro and crashed after few seconds.

I'm fucking dissappointed.
Consider the usual fix attempts. Update graphics driver, restart computer, kill Antivirus, check integrity in Steam etc DO SOMETHING MAN

Lister

Banned
Sorry 540k now. Shieeeeeeeeet this is going through the roof

This breaks the record for highest concurrent numbers for a single player game on Steam, doesn't it?

Edit: Over 600K now! holy shit. CD Projekt Red must be super happy.

We don't have console numbers, right?

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Anyone that's playing with HDR, can you post your default settings? I messed with mine, don't like the result, but there's no way to get the default values back.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Only like 15 minutes in and already I can feel the heat.

But damn I wish I had been able to get a 3070 or 3080. My i7-7700K and GTX 1080 are doing fine at the 'high' preset @ 1440, but I want it all!

Also how does one show the fps? Eye-balling it I seem to be getting at least a steady 45 if not more but I am bad at telling.

DeaDPo0L84

Looking forward to seeing what settings can be turned down on PC for decent performance gains with very little to no loss in graphical quality.

Trying the balanced mode of dlss to start off.

G-Bus

Banned
Pretty stoked this hasn't really been a game on my radar until maybe a few months ago. Even then I wasn't really interested so I haven't checked much of anything out.

Haven't gone this blind into a game since... Well never I guess.

Hope I like it haha.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
This breaks the record for highest concurrent numbers for a single player game on Steam, doesn't it?
It's 4th overall right now, and will surely stay there because it'd have to break Dota2 concurrent players max, which is is at about 1.3M -- going by steamdb at least https://steamdb.info/graph/

Edit: That's a yes of course, and a solid one at that. Just 3 MP games above it.

Last edited:

benno

played about 45 mins on PC. Hope this gets better. I'm bored already, just conversation, sit in car and get driven, conversation, sit in car, conversation get in lift. Shoot something, conversation etc etc

Performance isn't too bad. About 55-60fps @ 4k RT high with 3090.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Guys I‘ve got this on my xmas list but starting to fall into the hype.

Should I just buy this now or wait the 2 weeks?

Last edited:

ClosBSAS

played about 45 mins on PC. Hope this gets better. I'm bored already, just conversation, sit in car and get driven, conversation, sit in car, conversation get in lift. Shoot something, conversation etc etc
new generation eh? i mean...its a pen and paper cyberpunk game....lots of dialogue included

Turns out I can live with DLSS max performance @ 4k. Literally every other setting is maxed. Solid 60 (so far). Rtx 3080 btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom