• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

toohectic

So it turns out the mystery box was on my doorstep waiting for me when I got home. It came from Target which threw me off since I didn't remember ordering anything from Target. Anyway, it was a LEGO Creator Volkswagon T1 Camper Van. Looks pretty nice, but I'm going to have to figure out what to do with it. I'll likely save it for my nephew's 13th birthday in March. We'll see. Definitely not what I expected, but can't beat it for 20 bucks.

We're sending off 2014 with yet another RUSH (actually, TWO of them)! Join us for the live RUSH stream today at 12:45PM EST. The RUSHes will begin at 1PM EST sharp!

Today, two lucky winners will celebrate the new year with an Acer C720 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, 2GB) for $60 ($239 on amazon. 4.5 star rating). The second RUSH will be a surprise, but don't worry -- we'll announce it during the live stream.

http://www.dailysteals.com/rush/waitlist

What if DailySteals is literally stuff they stole?

NoxDVJI.jpg

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
Hi RUSHers,

Did you forget about us? We're sorry for keeping you waiting. We're taking a break from the live stream today, but we will have a RUSH at 4:00 PM EST!

Today we're RUSHing a Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juice Extractor (2 winners) and then a Dyson Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (1 winner). If you want to get an early start on spring cleaning (for home AND body), you can join the RUSH here at 4:00 PM EST!

This RUSH is sponsored by our friends at Coastal.com!

See you soon,

The RUSH Team

Cool, I actually got the email about it this time. Totally forgot I signed up for this around Christmas time.

So all I do is hit "Reserve" and if I win I have the option to buy it within a set amount of time?

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Cool, I actually got the email about it this time. Totally forgot I signed up for this around Christmas time.

So all I do is hit "Reserve" and if I win I have the option to buy it within a set amount of time?

That's pretty much it, but the set amount of time is usually ten minutes, so you need to make sure you check back every now and then.

DarthWoo

Will probably be finished in the next couple minutes, but there's a Rush up for a Pebble Smartwatch. 2000/1/$13. Must have 5 loser credits, but will not deduct any credits for the play.

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
'nother rush today at 3pm EST
Hi RUSHers,

We've got a big day planned for Experiments TV, and we hope to see you there! Today the live stream will be featured on the main page of DailySteals.com. Here's the agenda:

Live Interview with Stephen Hersh of Biaggi Foldable Luggage at 3PM EST
First RUSH!!!
Live Product Q&A
More RUSH!!!

Stephen appeared on ABC's Shark Tank a few months back and did an amazing job. We are excited and honored to have him here for today's show. He can't wait to meet you!

See you soon,

The RUSH Team

DarthWoo

Foldable 26in Med. Duffle Bk 2750/2/$20

Not really sure it's something I'd ever need, but what the heck.

DarthWoo

I can't get myself to bite. They have been putting up to much stuff I can get at work for cheaper than they are charging recently.

I know the likelihood of getting a similar item is probably nil, but I was envious of that big Lego Minibus camper thing someone got from a mystery box a few weeks back.

zulux21

I know the likelihood of getting a similar item is probably nil, but I was envious of that big Lego Minibus camper thing someone got from a mystery box a few weeks back.

I suppose I could see that, but that was one of those items I could potentially get at work for cheaper and I don't really have any real use for.

Granted where I work things that come in are random, and thus I have never gotten a lego minibus, just a number of large star wars lego sets.

all of that being said I still like this rush idea, and will happily join in if they do more electronics since those don't come in to often where I work.

toohectic

Yep. The reported value of this box is $150 too. I received the receipt for the Lego VW, so I could have returned it at Target for about a $140 gift card. I decided to save it for my nephew's upcoming birthday. Spend $20, get $140 back. No brainer. Maybe I can win this one too! If you win, you can alway decline as well.

zulux21

Yep. The reported value of this box is $150 too. I received the receipt for the Lego VW, so I could have returned it at Target for about a $140 gift card. I decided to save it for my nephew's upcoming birthday. Spend $20, get $140 back. No brainer. Maybe I can win this one too! If you win, you can alway decline as well.

oh if it might come with a receipt then I guess I will reserve :p

toohectic

oh if it might come with a receipt then I guess I will reserve :p

It was the packing slip since it was shipped from Target which is all that is required for a return. I guess I can't guarantee that this one will come from Target or include a packing slip, but for $20 it's not much of a risk.

zulux21

It was the packing slip since it was shipped from Target which is all that is required for a return. I guess I can't guarantee that this one will come from Target or include a packing slip, but for $20 it's not much of a risk.

oh I wasn't expecting a guarantee :p
I didn't win anyways, thus one more loser credit for me.

DarthWoo

I guess they've been doing mostly sponsored Rushes to advertise stuff, but the one today looks pretty neat.

Heated Massage Chair Recliner $77/4000/1

Top Bottom