• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
They actually got an email out before the Rushes today.

Hey RUSHers,

You may have noticed that yesterday there was no RUSH. Unfortunately, the RUSH TV crew had to take a break to catch up on some of our "real work" (boo! hiss!). Today, we're happy to announce that RUSH is back (whoop whoop!). Tune in at 1:00 PM EST for the live stream. A RUSH will follow shortly after the streaming begins. Please join us here at 1PM EST!

Today's live stream discussion will be focused on your response to a very interesting question. We hope you will help us out! Click here to answer the very interesting question.

Today's RUSHes:

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 8GB
Price: $20
Threshold: 3500
Winners: 2
Time: ?

iOS/Android Smartwatch
Price: $20
Threshold: 2000
Winners: 2

Roku 3500R Streaming Stick
Price: $5
Threshold: 5800
Winners: 9

See you soon,

The RUSH Team

Ballistik

Just saw the e-mail, I loaded the page and I saw there was only 10 spots left haha. Barely reserved the spot. (and of course no win)

toohectic

I actually won one of the three mystery boxes from today's Rush. Supposedly it's valued at $150 so I'll post an update once I receive it. Paid $20 for it. Anyone know what other people have received in their Rush mystery boxes?

Amaya

Banned
I actually won one of the three mystery boxes from today's Rush. Supposedly it's valued at $150 so I'll post an update once I receive it. Paid $20 for it. Anyone know what other people have received in their Rush mystery boxes?

Awesome! please post when you get it.

zulux21

so as a losers circle member I got an email about getting a free year of appcow. I just had to fill out a short survey and I should get a code for a year sub (a $10 value)

since I don't mind goofing around with free to play games I figured why not, but I know this is not remotely for everyone but I figured I would note it in here in case some fellow losers just quickly delete their emails and would be interested in it.

Top Bottom