• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

rjinaz

It's got to be some kind of experiment by the government. How long will people keep trying to win and stay up before they realize nobody actually wins and there is no prize?

krae_man

This staff listing page is something:

https://www.dailysteals.com/about/

FO2i5DD.gif

Eww a fedora. Keep it away!
1sOQo0z.gif

bort

is the experiment to see how long and how many suckers they can get to wait and see if they win?

HGStormy

Banned
Probably like at least 5000 of the people went to sleep lol

If I win I will buy everyone in this thread a cookie or a cup of coffee.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Not sure if it was an employee or not, but somebody made a tweet in that feed about a glitch being fixed and to refresh, so perhaps that refers to people for whom the counter went away when they previously refreshed.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Not sure if it was an employee or not, but somebody made a tweet in that feed about a glitch being fixed and to refresh, so perhaps that refers to people for whom the counter went away when they previously refreshed.
Yep, from the company.

HGStormy

Banned

Yeah. Timer/counter is back for me now.

If not a single gaffer wins, OP should get banned *raises pitchfork*

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
at this rate.. it will take 3.5 hours for 7 people to claim this shit.

EDIT: 2/7 GOD DAMNIT

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Yeah. Timer/counter is back for me now.

If not a single gaffer wins, OP should get banned *raises pitchfork*

I was really hoping there'd be at least 1500 of us. I'm no good at statistics but that surely would have guaranteed one of us winning, right?

Edit: And what is this reference code everyone is talking about?

Haint

OP is winning with a different email every redraw and he's going to sell them to gaffers in the buy sell trade thread for $200 profit.

Top Bottom