• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

HORRORSHØW

zCJ1i9E.gif

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Apologies for all the disappointment this has caused. I'll just keep to myself the next time I see one come up.

Edit: On another topic, does anyone know what this damned temporary error 14 that Yahoo mail is giving me is?

zulux21

so could you imagine being the guy that went to bed early and got an email to buy only to wake up and you missed this?
that would have to suck a lot.

Yukiari

Apologies for all the disappointment this has caused. I'll just keep to myself the next time I see one come up.

Edit: On another topic, does anyone know what this damned temporary error 14 that Yahoo mail is giving me is?

Aww, thank you for sharing this.

HGStormy

Banned

Awh I'm glad you posted it. Not like I was going to do something productive with my time anyway

Or unproductive either, damnit MCC

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
The really annoying this is that it's only going to be picking 1 winner out of 9470ish more people, assuming it culls unresponsive winners each time, and it becomes increasingly likely that each one might have gone to sleep in the meantime.

Volimar

You should just update this thread each time.

everyone's a loser but being a loser isn't so bad!

Loser Circle: If you lose five times, you get invited to a "loser exclusive" RUSH with better odds
Coupons for losers
Exclusive discounts
Losers help beta test our newer (and possibly better) experiments
Will you help us think of more? Fill out the survey here.

rjinaz

No dice. Since this is during the day and it filled up rather quickly I don't expect this to go more than a round, unlike last night.

Top Bottom