• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

Looks like this is gonna be a daily thing for us all! Looks like we're all gonna get to know each other (and disappointment) very well.

Chris R

How hard is it to put in your credit card and shipping info :( People are going to claim with like 1 min left, just you watch.

Whoever wins first will be legend. Wait did anyone win the iPad. I only recently started following this thread.

no one from gaf no. only saw one white guy from twitter said he won. but he looks like he was probably paid off to tweet about it. #butthatsnoneofmybusiness

Whoever wins first will be legend. Wait did anyone win the iPad. I only recently started following this thread.

Na, no one won the ipad. Yesterday was full of sadness.

and since we're introducing ourselves....

I'm EraldoCoil....I like blankets, soft pillows, and long hugs.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Darn, didn't think they'd have a new one so soon, so I missed out on this one. I suppose it might not matter since my Yahoo spam account is STILL not working. I know it's not the most popular of services, but does anyone else use it and find themselves unable to access their accounts?

.GqueB.

Banned
Na, no one won the ipad. Yesterday was full of sadness.

and since we're introducing ourselves....

I'm EraldoCoil....I like blankets, soft pillows, and long hugs.

Name's .GqueB. Recently getting in buddhism and photography. Lover of women. Single though (if somebody tryna' holla).

Darn, didn't think they'd have a new one so soon, so I missed out on this one. I suppose it might not matter since my Yahoo spam account is STILL not working. I know it's not the most popular of services, but does anyone else use it and find themselves unable to access their accounts?

well it's yahoo. stop using it lol.

daveo42

Banned
Just saw this pop up and created an account. Sucks to hear no one on GAF has been a winner yet, but I remain hopeful.

tumblr_inline_mqhj1iqVts1qz4rgp.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Who the fuck wouldn't drop $50 for an XB1? I assume half of the people playing in any given round are broke-ass students just entering for the hell of it.

I like to think that the first three winners got to checkout and said 'ehhhh do I really want to spent $51 on an Xbox One?' and then changed their minds.

Microsoft can't even get these 3 to buy it within 15 minutes and it's only $51. guess they should just give it away now.

EDIT: 1 minute left and no one claimed the last one. guys come back!

rjinaz

Microsoft can't even get these 3 to buy it within 15 minutes and it's only $51. guess they should just give it away now.

EDIT: 1 minute left and no one claimed the last one. guys come back!

Yes! Just what I wanted, to lose another time today. Here we go.

Top Bottom