• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

blahness

New deal is up. I don't know what happened to the coffee maker, but this one is better. Less likely to win though.

Beats Solo 2.0 Headphones

TxdoHawk

We're up past 10k now, by the time this starts everyone will have probably forgotten about it. Bring on ten hours of entry choosing!

kendrid

Banned
I will be really pissed if three days from now, once this finally hits 14,000, they email me that I 'won' the Beats 2.0 and I am not around to get my email.

Holy crap this one is taking forever lol.

Not much other than they're wireless and normally go for around $200.
I'm sure they're decent quality headphones

Beats and decent quality don't belong in the same sentence. Shame on all these athletes and artists pushing this shit to consumers.

Beats and decent quality don't belong in the same sentence. Shame on all these athletes and artists pushing this shit to consumers.

Yeah, I have no clue lol. I assume they're better than the average $15 ones you can pick up, but I am fully aware they're overpriced for what they are.

Ramma2

Holy crap this one is taking forever lol.

Not much other than they're wireless and normally go for around $200.
I'm sure they're decent quality headphones

They're not even wireless, just the headphone jack wire can be unplugged so it's not in most of the shots.

TxdoHawk

The rush is suddenly ticking by quite consistently, I think someone got bored and coded a script to create dummy accounts.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
The rush is suddenly ticking by quite consistently, I think someone got bored and coded a script to create dummy accounts.

Definitely speeding up. At this rate it should be full within an hour.

Edit: Make that fifteen minutes probably.

Edit 2: Or not. Seems to have slowed back down to a trickle with 125 left to go.

Are they selling refurbs or something? Seems that way with the description on the Reseller Ratings site. Does the site itself mention that?

Amaya

Banned
Yay! First time in my life winning something. Feels good man. Could have been dog food and I would have been excited. "I never win" ends here lol.

Yeah 12 people already claimed I doubt I'll win :-(

oh. these people are quick to claim the headphones huh.

RE: Reseller ratings.

no biggy. i just want to see if i win. don't plan to pay though lol.

EDIT: Loser circle and Experiment #5 Waitlist? wtf is going on.

ReAxion

You could probably throw out half of the 1s on reseller ratings due to people not understanding third party sales, or referring to customer service (or lack thereof) as business ethics.

TeegsD

Do you just have to pay attention to the site if you win or are you emailed?

NVM, read below and found out they do. I'm so in!

Top Bottom