• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

RedC

OIG._3yFDCJD5ktPb_DLYZwH

OIG.AX1L.hRvNKQD0Bsw5wMM
OIG.7OWbKxNvHkFZp12vtB_Y
OIG.TljXRyuEeLqsHAKYirv2
OIG.uBu22AGEbAL8gwJHWEvj
OIG.w4WmCDW2uadqCq4TOq9p
OIG.F8ghRdYo40B3km0A7ooC
OIG.xx_nvTbNF3nc8f5_d1Ie
OIG.I8.PxZaFIBZpJkwurqbl
OIG.6pxKYN568nOogV1XjmAD
OIG.4VmGxHlajVCA0FJu1W6a
OIG.Rufuf6ib095nctghhw.l

-Minsc-

Now that is cool. Makes me think a bit of Ghost in the Shell with extra neon lights.

I suspect the answer is far less respectable than that.
I did numerous prompts describing a painting of a Medieval European family sitting around a dinner table, naming a particular renaissance artist's style each time. I varied the amount of specificity I provided regarding their appearance. Each time, it gave me exactly three pictures that were pretty much exactly what I was asking, and one picture that was clearly in opposition to what I was asking. For example, I'd get three pictures of a white family in the style of a Vermeer painting, and one image that was a drawing of a black family in a contemporary setting. Or a Sumi-e painting of a Japanese family in antiquity. I got similar results when asking for a group of kids sitting around a TV playing a video game. I refuse to believe that that's the result of anything other than a forced inclusion based on a human-made rule.
This was all done before the shift to DALL-E 3, btw. I haven't tried those same prompts recently.

Plausible. The people dominating the AI development space likely skew that direction. If they are fair about it such as throwing in a random white "Black Panther" then it's not too bad. I remember getting a few Princess Peaches of a different skin tone. Even decided to create a saved collection specifically for random black creations. When I get six or so good ones I plan to share them.

Did anyone else only get 15 boost instead of 25?

I mentioned it earlier so yes.

On another note, the past couple days I was wondering if I was blocked due to creating something they didn't like or to spamming creating.

Now I believe they are simply throttling during high demand hours. When I last checked a few hours ago I could still create an image if I wanted. Now I cannot. I don't mind since I decided to better manage my own time by stopping at my boost limit.

It's not surprising they are reducing daily free boosts. Each day I'm sure more and more people are using the image creator. I'd be interested in seeing a daily usage graph to see how usage is spiking.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Each had different prompt, I don't remember exactly but here's what I put for the countryside one.

"Vietnam countryside street at sunset with a river on one side, a few houses, electric poles palm trees and a motorbike driving on the road in Anime style"

Here's one more I got with that prompt:

OIG.YOo5URS7sMuAOcxtZ.qm

You can see a few imperfection here and there like the speed sign on the right and the electric cables. Hope it'll get better in the future and also in higher quality.

OIG.U_gB1cQl4KCMByNTI5vx

OIG.49lQv1hhttzv64SDWPBj

OIG.MfN4icnwviLHGf1QrOeP
love it man. wish it could render pics into 2560 x 1440 to make wallpapers :messenger_sunglasses:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I’m calling bullshit.

Did a prompt generated an image.
Thought it wasn’t any good so used the exact prompt hit generate and u safe image warning.

Ok so the meta game is to bypass the prompts ?

This image generator is getting worse by the day

tkscz

OIG.wiMwvAUQ8VQ3lcJsRVPz

OIG.BVSq72DgELtb8ZgwqO_6

OIG.RiGDMCg.U4.8f2d9zi6K

OIG.LQUmHdh8om9VBxoDC31K

OIG.Q5.ei5yTrEL.jFgI43tO

OIG.ImzLGO18iupGFiVFc6gP

OIG.CLE5uoyOkdQPoVLmEQ6n

OIG.UrLk_YbaRagdZzVrjunu

OIG.NaN3ENnHG2cWvU1vR3SW

OIG.4Vru7_Qm1T7LW5bfmNBr

OIG.GksKAVwBX6IRBldXDa6p

OIG.z_urG2ska8QD3KCfTnm3

OIG.RcPIDwnEGBfyVyptAeI1

OIG.ScHEMwEhhAr90rhpvLly

OIG.GSaMmHkP962U19hrdGRV

Last edited:

tkscz

Please share them.

OIG.TQ6JxEJNwxaNXoqgiLQf
OIG.t_VAvWbviudVedyTFbJt

OIG.Thc94wNzUyabXqJpEh1Z

OIG._U2sq06CNTDFdTiDtVzc

OIG.pBhd_lKbGUy12MJuIlwa

OIG.63UvSSv3juvppHeBRBRw

OIG.2KkV4xMCV4ts8F0PaKZg

OIG.BmWpioXwIOLxCCVU6YYm

OIG.pfLkJ2XlGrvmoEv19Xw.

OIG.qaG.z2rg.weDuifYuBF6

OIG.uRKpfJ1qgRdf8lDd6R4c

OIG.lrPd1AdzVEm8UFYKLMdx

OIG.EjvLe_vHScrXDLzmOFa_

And it won't let me use any other art style than oil panting lol

Last edited:

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Couldn't resist and bought a month of Plus for ChatGPT to try it out there but overall i'm very disappointed. Restrictions seem way more severe and i'm unable to even get close to what i achieved before since it won't allow me to reference any artist at all.

Before i would go for 4 to 8 words at max to describe mearly a vision i had in mind and it would spill out some incredible compositions but now i constantly have to correct it and guide it only to get drawings like out of a child book.

The additional image sizes and the interaction with the algorithm are very good but the outcome is lacking. Usually i spam away at the create button with the same prompt and a big smile on my face but now i feel like a director and nobody seems to understand me.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

DAll-E definitely needs to be trained in making bows and arrows.

Last edited:
just curious what's with the love for superwoman?
Superwoman is actually a different character, but anyway I wanted to create some stuff of sasha calle supergirl fighting Faora, but that was immediately blocked/confusedly generated, so then I just decided to generate some stuff where she's interacting with an original character I generated before, and then I decided to just generate her solo because those gave the best results.

RedC

OIG.Pt5v.h8dSJ.Qy6.B.z6a

OIG.3GBBopRGKbOBweg.968A

OIG.uIzVcZrJp5fttPO59KyQ

OIG.4jyURJO0s1qMnEVp84nS

OIG.5G8fS5Tv7URdwwrw6cxU

OIG.QPhnK8wM7I1_ZFJNlgSk
OIG.CR6.5ME.5xBzggyuhr0P

OIG.h5PMMzy.wOcMPKilo4ip
OIG.a7Gt3FcV.CToWslUFHvC
just curious what's with the love for superwoman?
A better question is what's not to love about her?
DAll-E definitely needs to be trained in making bows and arrows.

Let me help you out

Alx

Yeah it almost always gets the string wrong. Which is no surprise, as the AI doesn't "know" how stuff works any simple mechanism becomes some random stuff pulled together that doesn't make any practical sense.

xq0yY3Q.jpg
CZ3SIAL.jpg

And now for something completely different :
H88qz2Q.jpg
l1lUy5H.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom