• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

RedC

OIG.7.QuwYGhC4aaMVxEtmlt

OIG.eKR.zmA.JPnt4Sw0Zygt

OIG.Z489es74SvvDyr9OtxN3
OIG.bs1XKRB6pmbBtq1p7GS6
OIG.QNd26p2OVHjEmvndnTAe

OIG.iUCXp_QKdQQhfy7TtbAk

OIG.bBi0ORix6vwUkPSRv9Zf

OIG.8VfJ8o3oKaSo2x3o.X2u
OIG.3EM00BJzj0NCDqSCp_9n
OIG.ffT6cjETONRXQVul8Cip

OIG.ef9nwdy35V92erfALrrq

Myths

God this thing runs so quickly when most of the world is sleep relative to where you live. 2AM, no boosts, but only 5-10 sec wait as if I had Boosts.

-Minsc-

intbal intbal

OK, my brain was too focused on Princes Peach. It's interesting to learn that we've been lied to all these years and the first President of the United States was not George Washington but a black lady. Is she a random person or a real historical figure?

Last edited:

intbal

intbal intbal

OK, I my brain was too focused on Princes Peach. It's interesting to learn that we've been lied to all these years and the first President of the United States was not George Washington but a black lady. Is she a random person or a real historical figure?
Just another example of what we discussed earlier.
A human-written rule led to that result.

-Minsc-

In the somewhat more realistic images it can be hard to say how much Princess Peach actually comes through. Sometimes the "Peach" may simply be her being a blond princess with a common beautiful woman figure.

OIG.Bmau_9uELQtzCWieL0sH

OIG.lECtE2o9iL3gtcDcnIHP

Sometimes a little extra Peach shines through.

OIG.OYw5XSYZYAIj.IcY3.1h

Other times it drifts closer to cosplay without going too overboard.

OIG.7bJjApRcKZ62dnI8xn95

OIG.tUZzs.OuZcArYX9Jb0Kd

-Minsc-

I was having issues with images loading when directly linked to Bing in a post. They would load when opening in a new private window. I decided to check my installed extensions (Firefox). The very first one I disabled on NeoGAF was Privacy Badger (no clue if this extension realistically makes things more private). Images now load. Rule of thumb is to always check extensions when things go wonky when browsing.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

No idea how I got it to do this but the same prompt over and over won't replicate it
OIG.DAUj269R.xYMobfZKibx
Sometimes you just have to accept the gifts you receive. What was the prompt?

(Weird, "prompt" will become or is becoming a term used by the mainstream.)

Top Bottom