• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

intbal

great pics in the thread, but it would be useful to have the prompts
I always clean out my search history so I can recycle my boosts. So I don't have any of the prompts for my older stuff.
But I've started writing them down recently whenever I get a result I want to keep.

intbal

Old character-based stuff:
MsAd8ob.jpg

B5Q8LAr.jpg

LsottMh.jpg
ofbsK9l.jpg

oVMbA3S.jpg

KB8GQ0Y.jpg

-Minsc-

I usually give them but I started getting lazy.

This morning I tried "Princess Peach Cabaret" and this was the first result.

OIG.XfUmmrhHN0fcl7swvAAU

From there I cycled through prompts like:

"Princess Peach, Cabaret, singing in a nightclub"

"Princess Peach, singing in a cabaret nightclub, wearing a shimmering dress"

"Princess Peach, singing in an intimate jazz nightclub, wearing a glamorous shimmering dress"

"Princess Peach, singing in a nightclub, wearing an intimate glamorous shimmering dress"

On top of those I'd add modifiers like watercolor, pastel, cartoon, anime, or polaroid.

intbal

Was there a prompt you used to get the shading style?
Sorry, all the stuff I'm posting is from my old folder. I didn't save any of those prompts.
However, looking at it, I bet I called this "Artgerm style".
Also, if you notice the bat wing behind her, I do remember that I called this "Princess Peach as Vampirella".
Probably also included "highly detailed" "very colorful" "moonlit night", since those are common terms I repeat a lot.

So, best guess: "A digital painting of Princess Peach as Vampirella, moonlit night, highly detailed, very colorful, Artgerm style"

RedC

"in metropolis, superwoman embracing supergirl"
OIG.KImiFO5ht6spHv6UIj5a

OIG.C6eqVsQ8kfHirkz2hMRD

OIG.ibGoZEKqM6unyri6mQSV

OIG.vvlee1oQYsE..08KJYRA
It really doesn't seem to know who Doc Ock is. :D
"in New York city, a man with brown hair with prominent age lines on his face, wearing a green jumpsuit with various gadgets and tools hanging from his belt, dark gloves to protect his hands, and distinctive goggles perched on his nose, along with his four mechanical tentacle arms, intricately detailed, featuring a combination of pincer-like claws and more flexible appendages"
OIG.jZiFchdwb.mlLXQ.wv7s

intbal

Last two things in the old stuff folder:

This was supposed to be Super Sonico. One of the first things I made. Back when it was still DALL-E 2 and "busty" and "buxom" didn't automatically block the image.
mwzmts9.jpg

It didn't give me what I wanted with this prompt, but I liked the dynamism and vivid colors so much I kept the image.
08pPRCI.jpg

Myths

OpenAI:
hua1968.jpg

65sWlVx.jpg

Bing:

QyCS3bI.jpg

okxr1hB.jpg

Same prompts but I had to generate more from Bing just to get something I personally wanted to match its competitor.

OpenAI is more accurate with prompt details, but the polishing finish (from textures to style) and seeding goes to Bing — always a rich surprise in spite of the accuracy (or lack thereof). The latter takes more iterations but you worry less about duplicate prompts to some degree compared to the former.

Also, since I almost exclusively use mobile, I have to convert OpenAI’s webp to upload here at least.

Last edited:

AREYOUOKAY?

I usually give them but I started getting lazy.

This morning I tried "Princess Peach Cabaret" and this was the first result.

OIG.XfUmmrhHN0fcl7swvAAU

From there I cycled through prompts like:

"Princess Peach, Cabaret, singing in a nightclub"

"Princess Peach, singing in a cabaret nightclub, wearing a shimmering dress"

"Princess Peach, singing in an intimate jazz nightclub, wearing a glamorous shimmering dress"

"Princess Peach, singing in a nightclub, wearing an intimate glamorous shimmering dress"

On top of those I'd add modifiers like watercolor, pastel, cartoon, anime, or polaroid.
My kind of Princess Peach Showtime.

bAma0PP.jpg
TlPYcfk.jpg
YbW7plk.jpg
8Z219uG.jpg

wK76VhH.jpg
wduYLco.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom