• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

OIG.NFaW4gcyLy5eQ76RYeF5

OIG.0dXlRJ4.umK9ydX2aMx5

OIG.kcEteqVfCUJxFQWHwjW.

OIG.Zot4622TZhXVs069Xmx8

OIG.7Dz6.0SemkqSlcBulkEl

OIG.05Q5PFCzh72R1DiS_tlW

OIG.dpZ681JMVRHvYANrQTZl

OIG.gUJw2X8z8ibZlZm3JV7H

OIG.kca9F3bfl_KlMazs6UMh

Last edited:

RedC

iF5fT7x.jpg

Mere seconds after I saved this image to my PC, there was a loud explosion and the power went out.
The dipshit across the alley was shooting at squirrels and he hit the power lines. The power was out for several hours.
When it came back on just a few minutes ago and I logged back into Bing, my prompts were reset and my search history was gone.
And I can't remember the prompt I used. :messenger_crying:
OIG.5PDsVW347HjAvcgqDXt_

OIG.wKLvIba_umwmN8fobaS.

OIG.8jovzW2rKMWyOgdyoBvj

OIG.Fo9rFlBIEoN1m5ezxjIL
OIG.stB0TTQU25owI_kXucb0

OIG.ovV.YH9l03OC83Dkk7H_

OIG.YIw4yJCwVeA5jSxKbzNU

intbal

"full-length profile shot of gorgeous Tswift kneeling on a surfboard in the waves, <insert art style>"

"Unsafe image content detected"

I got a single hit, with "Berni Wrightson" as the artist style.

RedC

OIG.DFc3QyVnv8mLRPVT7AYo

Megan Fox
OIG.0WlmBuSS4wVBbb.OCZGk

OIG.Un6M0z4XS_P3xYHExZh2

OIG.hUpfL4d3HFSaoGeriPom
Beyonce
OIG.xcpvDHhj6bLrj_iYOzkZ

OIG.IN9MIsrCyinc6nxxx54C

OIG.CsCe1RlrfULDS7duVOx3

OIG.Npb_dCFJjHwSLa.6f3aK

Last edited:

Rockondevil

Yeah I tried his prompt for shits and giggles. I also got unsafe image detected.

Last edited:

RedC

Yeah I tried his prompt for shits and giggles. I also got unsafe image detected.
Did you only try once?

Try it multiple times and also experiment with different visual arts and art styles.

I'm doing these in real time using the exact same prompt.

OIG.ClxFs.SikIsEjf7z3i1y

OIG.SK9pAui4oQrH2jbhrjxX

OIG.TICLCz6QNaAQ6EabsDWh

OIG.EpQVy.I2w17RnCCA6c4A

Was that the word-for-word prompt you used?
That resulted in "Unsafe image content detected for me". Cleared my history and tried it again. Same result.

That was exactly what I used. I copied and pasted it into my reply. That pic is the best thing Ive made so far. Most of my attempts get rejected :/

tkscz

Yeah Tswift is totally banned for me too. Tried 10 times. Well, a gorgeous woman surfing is also not allowed either.

Edit: But it's ok with a gorgeous man on a surfboard.

Edit 2: Sometimes it works it seems.

OIG.MEkCQNUgQehEm6EquwN1
OIG.B.x9a.2V8g6Wo3cLxO3z
OIG.03gCmJSDbcsrkNXvHOix
OIG.n3..pM8TZKc0uwujBn6h
The style you choose matters to it for some reason. Try different art styles and see if it let you use the blocked phrases

-Minsc-

It seems I lost my first set of stained glass images. I did them on my phone and when I went up to my computer they were replace by four others. This phone screenshot of the thumbnails is all that remains. It's what gave me the idea to do a golden dress.

xVCMoNN.jpg

The hell? The AI went back on it's own and changed images I already created. The saved icon is still there though.

It went from this
th

To this
OIG.IyL0nUzc_G89eNhPtcv3

And I didn't tell it to do that.
I had the same thing happen to me yesterday.

RedC

No.
Women are considered "Unsafe Image Content".
I don't necessarily think that's true.

Any word that doesn't immediately get flagged for a content warning, I believe has a chance of generating an image.

What's more important are the words that come before and after the specific word that increases or decreases the odds, probability, and statistics of either an Unsafe Image Content or generating an image or two or all four.

intbal

Experiment #4:
How will Bing visually interpret the words of Shakespeare?

I took two excerpts. The first one was the obvious choice:
"To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them?"
This yielded three results. The first was Bing's usual response of just garbling the words you write and trying to arrange them inside something concrete that you described. Not interesting at all.
The second result was Bing's attempt to recreate the common visual interpretation of that speech. Since it's so famous, there are obviously plenty of images from movies and plays on the internet that are associated with that string of words.
Here is the image it presented:
mrLt5VH.jpg

Pretty obvious how it constructed that.

But the third result it gave was this absolute banger of a WTF:
7QpEX6W.jpg

The mind of an AI :goog_unsure:

My second excerpt was from Polonius's advice to Laertes:
"This above all: to thine ownself be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Four results. Three of them word salad, but the fourth had no words in it at all:
XvTy5ku.jpg

^Bing pondering integrity

Top Bottom