• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

-Minsc-

fKjOrA9.jpg
12d7lH6.jpg
a2QHVXD.jpg
93ajQOh.jpg
OLv9uiE.jpg
r6hUQug.jpg
yP1zcFr.jpg
gfWvr3Q.jpg
97TZ4Ld.jpg
kmaIPZh.jpg

Is that what they call "gnarly"?

Midn1ght

I was inspired by the style of your images and decided to play around with it.

This image reminded me of a manga and anime "Record of a Yokohama Shopping Trip" I read and watched.

In that world an ecological disaster happened which caused the worlds water level to rise and the decay of humanity. Within it were scenes of neighborhoods submerged in water. This gave me the idea to create such scenes. Image Creator seems to have difficulty separating the flooded from the dry land. The road always seems to be wet even if not submerged. Might simply take some practice. At least it does a good job showing some of Image Creator's limitations.
I gave it a try and yeah, definitely had to try multiple times before getting some decent results. Interesting setting for sure.

NHautdb.jpg

5qKUanY.jpg

phjzyOV.jpg

8viXXmx.jpg

AD0RjVi.jpg

JNxQAtj.jpg

GaKRjoM.jpg

Last edited:

Radioskugga

OIG.l4HlRq5kJSUW8.ZNazfc

Super weird that some words get blocked but other doesn't. I tried this: Grim Reaper laughing, car crash, london, heavy rain, black and white, photorealistic. Blocked.
But then I tried the same thing but with Wednesday Addams (next best thing, right?) instead, and it worked fine. So it's not that the violence in the image is blocked but Death himself is not allowed?

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Yet more backlog.

phantasy bar online, pastel

"pastel" always seems to send the females into this art style when I do PBO.

OIG.aGzObYYFFi.PYhEagPB4

Now for something different (or a return to something old).

Jesus surfing down from heaven

OIG.uc1G3flCG6tEyvq_mfns

OIG.e7obAIiT3agCxLrUtg6H

OIG.H10MXwJOrC6VexA5tTHY

Jesus, riding a surfboard, descending from heaven

OIG.M5H_7.lG32Z3Fv3DXoZM

OIG.XSCyNJV1dhm_RPfe52hA

OIG.VRBoVpm5f_UpTx5hOwqe

OIG.cImQZasLDnby5WS_6snF

OIG..0nU_Qw2tA4Pl7dodfEz

OIG.nOc9szBJ9T6pAbWtPTO.

VulcanRaven

I tried to make a cover art for The Simpsons Hit & Run remake but didn't get any good results. It was hard to get it to look right. I did get some images of Homer was driving over people and he had a gun in his hand when I used GTA style game in the prompt.

Last edited:

intbal

Just got this notice. First time I've ever seen it. The prompt was exactly the same as the previous one I did but with a name change.

b5YKeWm.png

intbal

I'd be very grateful if someone could figure out how to make Bing generate Vampirella in her classic costume and share the prompt with me.
Everything I've tried for weeks has been either "Unsafe Image" or it puts her in a modern full coverage outfit.
LczbMWg.jpg

Image taken from web search

RedC

Do you just use first names or something different?
For example,
  • Nicki Minaj is Nminaj
  • Taylor Swift is Tswift
  • Beyonce is Yonce'
I used to use Bey for Beyonce and it worked really well until I started to get way more misses than hits. You're still going to get some misses with these, but it's a much higher hit/miss ratio. More often than not, celebrity names in prompts will instantly trigger a content warning, so you have to experiment with using their first name initial and last name, nicknames, aliases associated with them, etc... to determine the success rate.
OIG.uePXcyC7Kp3cFH0m3ap1
OIG.xavFOFP.GsnF7mTw4Rwm
OIG.OOV_9CvSBRS9AZFQWYY5
OIG.f2jnAE8CLlTlF3FTnfGW
OIG.dGkOXfEQk1auZg2boIua

Last edited:
Top Bottom