• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

53285557375_8341285499_b.jpg

53285557080_d379b77aa3_b.jpg

53284205807_9cb3cacc29_b.jpg

RedC

Mine stopped working at the end of the day yesterday.
Now all it says is "You can't make any more prompts until your other ones complete".
But I have none in flight.
I've gotten that before.

This is different.

When you go to Bing Image Creator's home page logged in, you have the Explore Ideas section and the Creations section.

My Creations section has been completely removed and have absolutely no ability to create despite the fact I have 3 boosts left.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I'm the head of marketing in my business. Saw this McDonald's Halloween ad from one of my partner marketing groups on LinkedIn.

The official from McDonald's
jkQzbhY.jpg

It appeared to have been tooled through AI (there are others). I make real art and was about to retire my DallE3 ventures. But, I decided to 'vamp' up McD's ads myself:
lidy1Xl.jpg
W4RJAqk.jpg
1c7yu5o.jpg

RedC

how do you get celebrities. all my nicki prompts are banned :(
For example,
  • Nicki Minaj is Nminaj
  • Taylor Swift is Tswift
  • Beyonce is Yonce'
I used to use Bey for Beyonce and it worked really well until I started to get way more misses than hits. You're still going to get some misses with these, but it's a much higher hit/miss ratio. More often than not, celebrity names in prompts will instantly trigger a content warning, so you have to experiment with using their first name initial and last name, nicknames, aliases associated with them, etc... to determine the success rate.
OIG.uePXcyC7Kp3cFH0m3ap1
OIG.xavFOFP.GsnF7mTw4Rwm
OIG.OOV_9CvSBRS9AZFQWYY5
OIG.f2jnAE8CLlTlF3FTnfGW
OIG.dGkOXfEQk1auZg2boIua

intbal

If there are any young women in your life who are aspiring fashion designers, or are just looking to create their own personal style, you can get a lot of unique results (and iterate indefinitely) for clothing.
Just out of curiosity, I tried a description for a clothing style that was popular in the early 90s on college campuses.

This was "Preppy Bohemian"
mV7mLSE.jpg

Here's "Neo-Disco"
JJcJTgO.jpg

"Cyber-Victorian"
yB2aF79.jpg

tkscz

So it let's me do plus-sized Tifa in multiple poses, but won't let me make a plus-size Areith picking flowers in a run down church for some reason. Though to be honest, didn't really make Tifa all that plus size, but sometimes it made her a giant for some reason. Like she'd be taller than the water tower she's on.

"curvy plus belly woman, wearing a white tank top, black skirt, suspenders, red fingerless gloves and steel toe boots, long black hair, sitting on top of the tall water tower of a small town, looking up at the stars at night"
or
"plus-sized curvy tall belly woman, wearing a white tank top, black skirt, suspenders, red fingerless gloves and steel toe boots, long black hair, in fighting stance in the slums"
OIG.pU_wkhv86e3M5Ni_sR9x

OIG.b_rUxyXG8h_znXz2Ht3S

OIG.rOuGgQkpZlGji_FiIABe

OIG.zWqH2N_k57u85A0uqm0C

OIG.tBOhBFa.I1YBMoGrcElr

OIG.3x6qDn.trlpCT7DjbCpk

OIG.Q3.RIYfd_RpbmSeHSFv0

OIG..Ub7g8RTW8O_h.IRIH1Z

OIG.EYQyHM462SADHgT4zMC_

Plus-Size Areith
"plus-sized curvy tall belly woman, wearing a long pink dress down to her ankles, short dark pink jacket, brown boots, and silver bracelet, long brunette hair with a single braid going down her back and two large bangs, trying to sell flowers in the slums"
or
"plus-sized curvy tall belly woman, wearing a long pink dress down to her ankles, short dark pink jacket, brown boots, and silver bracelet, long brunette hair with a single braid going down her back and two large bangs, using her metal staff to fend off little goblins with spikes in their backs in the lower slums"

OIG.la724odqxjhA2J7ZIRYl

OIG.Z58Ik1btUgwL.Ws9b8Po

OIG.__8rY4knvvrQZkHx09Xe

OIG.Q5LPkWPsfgNKx8vUPTld

OIG.6AiJ7QZ1ylRgOkUzNtnB

OIG.m1wqM3fOYIE6QmQZevqS

OIG..RtgSzcO9geMXlgxY06z

OIG.I4O8rRHmEz7PFFPYHRHB

OIG.GzgIq9M15zS8czog.xAY

OIG.Na8A0AVejuBuNRDU8U9K

Was able to get it to create a not plus size Areith in a church though
OIG.iBsW4U45e5uUDLEVJS3a

OIG.9k6Q5IT1V4uUkJgvO8lj

OIG.DKuQ8LNc3RD8YxOrPqzu

OIG.gmebyFYfOFDr3ON_53MN

OIG.qg7IfzuaE9jnHdW3wdTX

OIG.7MgQqQjt1Qf173fEhps9

Last edited:

intbal

Experiment #2
Based on my previous idea of trying to get Bing to generate images solely from concepts, rather than concrete descriptions.
(No sense in posting the individual images. Here's the four-pack.)

2j2Vl6I.jpg

Three images with cities, two with globes, two with men moving, three evening/night.
But all share the streaked curves.

I'm not sure I'm learning anything from this, but it's interesting to play around with.

intbal

*placeholder*

Mere seconds after I saved this image to my PC, there was a loud explosion and the power went out.
The dipshit across the alley was shooting at squirrels and he hit the power lines. The power was out for several hours.
When it came back on just a few minutes ago and I logged back into Bing, my prompts were reset and my search history was gone.
And I can't remember the prompt I used. :messenger_crying:

Last edited:

intbal

Yep.
I was starting to see a pattern with Bing's "Unsafe Image" filter. Which, ultimately, has to follow rules written by humans.
Apparently, those humans in charge of the rules don't consider dark skin to be a violation of their policy.
I guess I have to put this in a spoiler, even though it's a bit blurry.
*placeholder*

Last edited:

tkscz

Yep.
I was starting to see a pattern with Bing's "Unsafe Image" filter. Which, ultimately, has to follow rules written by humans.
Apparently, those humans in charge of the rules don't consider dark skin to be a violation of their policy.
I guess I have to put this in a spoiler, even though it's a bit blurry.
zIRyyth.jpg
I've notice the same thing as I can create a plus-size Aerith, even using the character's name. But can't do the same with Tifa. Best guess is it's based off what the AI learns from. Most like Plus size Tifa gets nude cosplayers or something similar.

Anywho, decided to be boring and just made a nurse on her way home on the train

OIG.M3FQjTeypJRWrWo2MTxY

OIG.mFo2W87Exp3yUajpIf9I

OIG.I4ohbzKlYLuCumMvq_Bh

OIG.RavG5KqdwB2Sgrj.G7O7

OIG.VrBPAqBlyxvJGNMz0Mja

OIG.HL.ALUIO2SJtnIJJqZmw

OIG.wmytwqcxvzD6PnOV2vQT

-Minsc-

stained glass Princess Peach

OIG.JucPR1eYsqCKq.8Zmklx

OIG.XBXxv39vkzEy7i0eIwtu

OIG.q69HenZA04wI7S3IKvzR

OIG.HacMXYfCdHMxlUYx3bpB

OIG.7yfs05aNHkGiyoNwwefp

OIG.XTwnOaaWXL_SaZgLDnhA

stained glass, Princess Peach, golden dress

OIG.uM3UaeZ0PMz1k4wjXqgq

OIG.1qNXT11EiOhcn7NrLluM

OIG.vG7mc23w0CJDYfuS6o.v

OIG.BUG5ap4a0dzidlvsCmwF

OIG.vHYnUGSj1An_2ub8bRAy

OIG.h6nMF8PTnCHTwcJYeTOp

stained glass, Princess Peach, lounging in a jazz nightclub, wearing a glamorous, alluring and shimmering dress

OIG.PdKso697Fngeh5ZfWr4t

OIG.eWo4Y6lg_StYdegz.bKl

OIG.Fq63Il85mVaqUWlPiRYi

OIG.nQajoH2J2Cs5ESSA0yI6

OIG.qgi.lNhEcIRt3F5JuEjz

OIG.zq3nWYyqjHcgd.tPsiOu

It seems I lost my first set of stained glass images. I did them on my phone and when I went up to my computer they were replace by four others. This phone screenshot of the thumbnails is all that remains. It's what gave me the idea to do a golden dress.

xVCMoNN.jpg

-Minsc-

save the images you like to a collection, you can always find them back then.
I did not save them with my phone since I usually had issues saving all four in the batch. When I went to my computer they were replaced and opening them on the phone lead to the new images.

Top Bottom