• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darkwatch girl takes off her clothes

u_neek

DARKWATCH.jpg

Wowo.... this....really.... turns...me..on...
rolleyes.png

I was at the iGames event where Sammy was promoting that game and trust me... it'll need all the stupid publicity stunts in the world to get the attention the producers, cuz the game by itself sure as hell won't.

[PR] Sammy Studios, Inc., a developer and publisher of interactive entertainment content, today released the provocative image of Tala created exclusively for a pictorial in the October issue of Playboy Magazine.

A pivotal character in "Darkwatch," the upcoming Vampire-Western first-person shooter (FPS) video game, Tala bares more than her fangs in the men's magazine spread dedicated to sexy video game leading ladies.

The revealing image, capturing her dangerous sensuality as a half-vampire seductress of Native American descent, is the work of Sammy Studios' in-house team of artists working in conjunction with Brain Zoo Studios of Van Nuys, California. The image appears in a pictorial accompanying the article Gaming Grows Up in Playboy's upcoming issue, hitting newsstands this month.

http://oceania.digitalmedianet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=27947

3,500 x 1,843 hires version
http://img79.exs.cx/img79/8148/tala.jpg

belgurdo

Banned
I always wondered why Western game artists/modelers have such a problem with female faces. They almost always look like men in makeup or overdeveloped

LakeEarth

That sucks. I was hoping the playboy pictorial would have more established characters, not just flash in the pan games with female leads that haven't come out yet.

Darkwatch is winner of the "over-advertised at E3 = terrible final retail product" award, as pioneered in 98 by Space Bunnies Must Die.

belgurdo

Banned
JackFrost2012 said:
Darkwatch is winner of the "over-advertised at E3 = terrible final retail product" award, as pioneered in 98 by Space Bunnies Must Die.

Space Bunnies actually released?

Top Bottom