• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dave Grohl roasts Taylor Swift at concert, Swiftie assassination plot underway

ManaByte

Gold Member

dave-roasting-taylor-swift-v0-36lev5fwfb8d1.jpeg

SJRB

Gold Member
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Taylor Swift, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
He makes a silly Dig about Eras and Errors then jokes about his band playing live and somehow that’s enough to draw the ire from the swift fans ?

Not even the death of one of Dave’s closest Friends (also Named Taylor). Derailed the band, I don’t even think he cares about the so called backlash. He was having a good time. The Swift fans are now acting like idiots.

Last edited:

T8SC

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Taylor Swift, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

F

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Oh my wait Remember the Bu$h T-Shirts?

Where are they now? Taylor (Swift) better be scared.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
First of all it doesnt know shit so whatever. The rest is projecting and personal feelings.

Season 2 Christmas GIF by The Office

lifa-cobex

He makes a silly Dig about Eras and Errors then jokes about his band playing live and somehow that’s enough to draw the ire from the swift fans ?

Not even the death of one of Dave’s closest Friends (also Named Taylor). Derailed the band, I don’t even think he cares about the so called backlash. He was having a good time. The Swift fans are now acting like idiots.
Swift fans are fucking nuts.

It's the Western equivalent to k-pop fans.

Audiophile

There was a mentally challenged boy in my school when I was 10, Taylor Swift is an absolute spitting image of him. I think he grew up, transitioned and moved to America. Keep hearing people say she's stunning and all I can see is this poor kid with a bowl cut and snot on his jumper every time I look at her.

Honestly, it is legitimately one of the most uncanny likenesses I've ever seen.

If you said to me this is that kid ~22yrs later I wouldn't bat an eyelid:

m4zzcCi.png
dTnWu5j.jpeg

:messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I swear some people have never seen musicians doing crowdwork before

I think they're the same people who watch wrestling

Reactions: Gp1
When people try to tell you that the gaming community is toxic, just point to the pop star community. Absolutely deranged.

Edit: Just to be clear, the gaming community absolutely does have toxic subsets but it feels tame compared to the lunacy you see with pop star fans.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

I will say this - especially how in business context it is a huge NO-NO to shit on your competitor, so in societal context is should be to diss others. Focus on yourself, not on others. It only speaks to your own insecurities and makes you look pathetic.

Don't shit on your employer, spouse, kids, friends. Focus on yourself.

"down bad crying on saturn"

Lol, lmao, rfamao, I'm so quirky you guys 🤪😜

I have boyfriend and a friend circle, but I'm down bad, lol, lmao, rfamo, neck weird, beard weird, lol, lmao,

Top Bottom