• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Yeah, it's kind of a sweet little change.

I wonder how they plan on playing it, though. Does Stein realize he caused it by telling his younger self to love his wife more or does he think it's because of Barry?

That would be interesting and lead to a nice breakthrough.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah, it's kind of a sweet little change.

I wonder how they plan on playing it, though. Does Stein realize he caused it by telling his younger self to love his wife more or does he think it's because of Barry?

That would be interesting and lead to a nice breakthrough.

This one will be on Stein. It's a W from time travel, Barry isn't getting one of those.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This one will be on Stein. It's a W from time travel, Barry isn't getting one of those.

Oh, I know it's from Stein. They setup the cause-and-effect on Legends well enough for the viewer.

But do the characters on the show realize that? How quickly they ran from "You keep fucking up everything with time travel Barry!" to "I have a daughter now and that's great" made me feel uncertain if they knew themselves.

Once Stein realizes that he got his daughter from his intervention in the 80s, it could help reframe timetraveling for the Flash.

Deadly

Aside from the confirmation that
Stein has a daughter
, the other reveal being the entire message from the Flash warning Rip
not to trust anyone
seems interesting.
I'm guessing someone's background has changed but who could it be? Heatwave going 100% bad guy?

ZeroX03

Banned
Stein has a daughter
not to trust anyone
seems interesting.
I'm guessing someone's background has changed but who could it be? Heatwave going 100% bad guy?

Cold is back very soon.

Joni

Stein has a daughter
not to trust anyone
seems interesting.

He is warning Rip not to trust that Eobard Thawne guy. Twice is enough for Barry

ZeroX03

Banned
IT ALL ENDS TONIGHT AS HEROES UNITE...

#2.07 "INVASION!"
Legends Promo
Crossover Trailer
Crossover Trailer #2
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL IN THIS CROSSOVER OF SUPERHEROES — After learning the Dominators’ plan for the world, the Legends must work together with The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) and Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) to kill them once and for all. Meanwhile, Stein (Victor Garber) figures out, with the help of others, how the team can terminate the Dominators, but is distracted by the aberration he realizes he created in 1987. Sparks fly between Sara (Caity Lotz) and Supergirl. Brandon Routh, Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell, Maisie Richardson-Sellers and Nick Zano also star. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim.
D15vYWr.gif
KjFVkox.gif
Legends-of-Tomorrow-Invasion-Promo.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Guessing this will be the most crossover heavy episode since it has to wrap everything up. We'll see though. Excited all the same.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Are they filming that episode today? Caity Lotz is taking over the DC Comics Instagram and they're out in the wood doing something...wonder if you can see anything

Ricker

I was a little disappointed in yesterday's Arrow,some long Drama parts for something we knew wasn't real,like Thea's 5 minute speech on why she wanted to stay,especially when changing her mind right after the commercial lol...I want more action,hope it delivers tonight.

Top Bottom