• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEA warns of stoned rabbits if Utah passes medical marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

inner-G

Banned
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decarboxylation

Converts THCA to THC.

THC is a phopholipid. That's why it binds with fats and is cooked with butter / oil. Heat is needed to turn THCA into THC for consumption. Both the activation and the binding happens when boiling water / weed and butter in the same pot. The boiling specifically activates the THC without burning it off into the atmosphere like smoking it would since boiling water never gets about 212F unless under pressure.
How do alcohol tinctures work? You never heat those up.

Baby steps! I really, really would love it if weed was more legalized around here. Having to buy from drug dealers sucks. I just want to go to the store like for alcohol.

Actually, wait, it's utah, not like alcohol.

lednerg

sqiT9eX.jpg

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!

Here's the GIF I was looking for. :D

It makes sense though, it's not like this "Marijuana" is a naturally occurring plant or anything.

/s

SamVimes

You know the thing about the stoned rabbit, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the woods turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.

zbarron

Well this thread was educational. If weed ever becomes legal in my state I think I may try a weed infused olive oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom